✓Umi x Paralyzed! Male! Reader!

Requested By: Brave_Vesperia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sing Me To Sleep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N-san?" That familiar voice was heard from your door and you looked up, only to be met with those beautiful amber orbs. "Umi-chan! Is it time for my medicine?" You grin at the nurse who was carrying a tray if meds and food. "Yes it is." She smiles and places the tray down on the bedside table.

She helps you sit up, placing her hand on your back and pushing you forward slightly while her other hand helped steady your front.

Once you had sat up, she pulls a stool to sit down on. Picking up the spoon, Umi scoops up a bit of the food and brings it closer to your lips. "Say aaah." You do so and your mouth was blessed with the taste of the beef tongue curry. "Delicious!" You exclaim like a little child and Umi couldn't hold back her giggle, despite thinking hat giggling like that was shameless for unknown reasons.

She fed you a few more spoonfuls of the deliciousness until you were left with a clean empty plate. She picks up the glass of water on the tray and helps you drink.

"Now its time for your medicine Y/N." Umi had been your personal nurse for the past year and to be frank, she was the best personal nurse out there.

Umi pours some unknown substance, also known as medicine, into a spoon and brings it close to your lips, a sign to open up and drink the possibly rancid tasting medicine. After that, she hands you a little capsule which you gladly take. Once it was in your mouth, you wash it down with some water and Umi smiles in utter satisfaction.

"You've really improved Y/N-san!" She beams with a smile and you chuckle. "All because you were here Umi-chan~" You smile playfully at her and she turns bright red. "Shameless..." she mumbles under her breath, automatically bringing out a hearty laugh from you.

"Rest up now Y/N-san. Dr.Nishikino will be paying you a visit later." She explains, arranging the items onto the tray. You nod.

"Hey Umi-chan..." She hums in response. "You were an idol in your high school days right?" As as the word idol left your mouth, you saw the way Umi's lips quirked up lightly. "I was. Why so you ask?" She turns to you. "Can you sing me to sleep?" You ask with a bright smile and Umi looks confused. "Why?" She asks. "Because I want to hear your voice..." Your husky voice was enough to make Umi smile so she sits down again and you smile, awaiting her voice to lull you to sleep.

"Since we first met" She sang softly and you smile unconsciously, allowing your eyes to close.

"The melody of my heart has played joyously like a premonition"

"It can't be stopped, will not stop, why - not?" When Umi glances at you, she realizes that you had immediately fallen asleep. With a gentle smile on her face, she leans forward and pecks your forehead.

"Sleep tight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The song is Snow Halation for those who didn't know. :p