✓Rikyako x Cool! Reader

Requested by: joyfulweirdo

"What the hell Y/N?"

Rikako stares at the girl in front of her dressed in a white shirt that reached down to her knees with a basketball jersey on top, reaching down the same level. Baggy pants that looked like sacks, and a backwards hat with a cheap gold chain around her neck. Oh, also those tattoos that you put water on, imprinted all over her face and upper arm.

"What yo?" Y/N stares back at her, an unknown accent as she propped her shades onto the bridge of her nose.

"Last I checked, my best friend didn't look like a hot urban mess of a basketball player?" She raises a brow dropping her bag on the couch of your shared apartment.

"Aye, At least I'm hot." Y/N does a quick body roll, speaking yet again in that urban rough accent while sending a wink Rikako's way. The idol can only shiver in cringe.

With a deep and playful sigh, the taller egg sandwich loving girl grabs Y/N's shades. The 'cool' girl pouts, sticking her tongue out at Rikako.

"Give it back yo!"

"Speak in that manner again. I dare you. Hell I double dare you!" Finding no fear in that statement, Y/N grins arrogantly.

"Whatcha gonna do bout it homie? What ya g-"

Soft and plump lips meet Y/N's own pair. Her eyes widen, completely given up on trying to reach for her stolen shades. Instead, her attention was now entirely focused on returning the kiss her "best friend" had initiated.

Few seconds later, the idol finally pulls away, smirk imprinted on her soft lips.

"I'll be seeing you later girl" Rikako winks, walking away with Y/N's shades. She had left a bright red squirming Y/N behind.