✓Kussun x Amnesiac! Reader!

Requested by:flaky1606

I'm bored so I shoved a RWBY reference in there.

Her eyes stare at your limp body for hours holding onto your hand as if it were the most fragile item in the whole universe. She bites her lip to the point of bleeding, holding back loud screams of pain but lets her tears flow like waterfalls. This must be a nightmare for her as your unconscious body lays on the hospital bed unaware of what was happening in the world.

The pain she was feeling right now was far worse than being stabbed with a dozen knives, or being burned into ashes or having an arm cut off. Far worse. She felt like grabbing a knife and digging its sharp blade into her soft skin.

Her eyes were blurred by the tears that continuously flowed down to her cheeks then onto her lap. Her lower lip had a slight bit of blood on it due to her digging her teeth into it.

Right now she would usually spend this time cuddling with you as you both would fall into a deep sleep and possibly dreaming of each other but instead you lay on a hospital bed with her holding onto your hand tightly. The scene played in her mind like a song left on repeat or a video being rewinded over and over.

"You were assigned the night shift?" Kussun tilts her head slightly as you pick up your backpack and your phone along with your earphones. "Yep, but don't worry I'll be back before you know it!" You assure her with a playful grin on your features. "Alright then, I'll see you later." She smiles leaning in to peck your cheek. You wave goodbye and head off.

About three minutes after your departure, Kussun heard a scream from outside. "She needs to be taken to the hospital!" Out of curiosity, Kussun dashes outside to see what the commotion was and what seems like a nightmare flashed before her very eyes. You laid on the middle of the road with blood pooling around you. And that brings us back to the present.

"Wake up for me please?" The tears wouldn't stop flowing as her hold on your hand tightened. "We have many promises to fulfill right?" Soft sobs then began to escape her mouth as she uttered her words.

By some miracle, she saw your eyes slowly flutter open. She flinches a bit and sits herself up properly. "Y/N? Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" Happiness surged through her as she felt your eyes on her. That happiness though, soon vanished as your next words entered her ears.

"Do I know you?"