✓Kussun x Reader

Hai :3

Requested by:melon_crow

QOTD: If you were to date an anime character who would it be? (Me: No questions asked, Riko Sakurauchi)

Y/N freaking L/N was slowly strolling down the halls of the recording studio where the voice actresses of the all popular anime 'Love Live!' were recording at. She carefully opened the door to the studio. She had access to this room and every other one due to being one of the staff that work at said facility.

As the nine girls recorded their parts Y/N's eyes landed on the all popular beauty Kusuda Aina or mostly known as Kussun or Nozo(boob)mi Tojo's voice actress. Y/N's eyes were practically glued onto the beautiful idol as her lips moved ever yet so seductively even though she herself was oblivious to it. Y/N was now turning beet red at the sight of the beautiful lady. Soon the lead director called Y/N over to get everyone a water bottle. Y/N worked as one of the sound editors of said anime but at times she would do little things like getting everyone water, preparing everyone a futon in the spare room if anyone ever needed to stay the night, getting breakfast, lunch or dinner etc.

As Y/N walked back to the studio carrying about twelve bottles of water in a bag, she felt someone's presence beside her. After dotting in confusion for a few seconds Y/N decided to turn her head and immediately regretted it. It was no other than Kussun herself. "Heyyyy" the rather short statured girl spoke in a giggly manner. "H-hey" Y/N felt her heart throb at the lady beside her. She was beautiful. "Let me help you with that" Kussun then swiftly grabbed four bottles of the water being held by the taller female, easing down her weight. "Th-thanks" was all that came out of Y/N's mouth as awkward yet fun conversations took over.

As soon as the two females reached the studio, Kussun grabbed a bottle for herself and went ahead to talk to the director. Y/N had never realized it but this rather young director was actually quite admirable. Smooth chestnut colored hair, dazzling hazel orbs, a well fit body and a rather intellectual mind. In other words Mr.Director was practically perfect. It pained a Y/N to watch as Kissun happily talked to the man. Whats worst is that the two of them actually hugged.

That was it Y/N knew, their world weren't puzzle pieces meant to fit together. They were misplaced pieces that don't go together.

Why did I ever fall for you?

Hello everyone! Just wanted to tell you all why I made another one of my bitter endings. Its because I can. Jk. Its because recently I finished a drama called 'My Lover's Secret' and the ending killed me. I highly recommend this show to you guys. It isn't anime but it's a Japanese Drama so why not :D welp cya next time :D sorry if this was short.

Heres a little spoiler: next up is a happy ending with a song fic :D

R I K O P I :3

R I K O C H A N B E A M

R O A R