✓Maki x Dying! Male! Reader

Song Used:BTS-Save Me

Requested by:Mae_MakTor_Mikan430

I want to breathe

My hands, legs, feet, arms, neck, torso, my whole body feels numb. My vision is slowly blurring. Is this what they call the light?

I hate this night

I can't feel a thing. My eyes are almost completely shut. Why is it so white? Where am I? Is this a hospital or is this God's sign to take me back?

I want to wake up

"Y/N!" Who's calling my name? Why is their voice so angelic? No need to find out though, I can feel him calling me. I can feel the heavens pulling me.

I hate this dream

"Y/N L/N!" Who owns that angelic voice? I turn my head to see a flash of red hair by my side. "Who are you?" My very hoarse voice was barely audible but she somehow understood it clearly.

I'm trapped inside of myself and I'm dead

"It's me Maki, you idiot!" Are those tears? "Haha, hi Maki-chan." I could feel the inside of my body slowly feeling dry. "How can you talk like that?" She was falling apart in front of my very eyes.

Don't wanna be lonely

"Maybe because you're here?" I'm slowly slipping away from you. Can't you tell? I went into a battle that I knew could never be won. Now that I'm holding to the edge of life, I realized. I realized that you meant the most to me than anything on this corrupted planet.

Just wanna be yours

"I'll miss you." I tell you with a feign chuckle. I wasn't going to miss you. I was going to need you. I don't wanna slip away yet but Death himself has other plans for me.

Why is it so dark where you're not here?

"Maki-chan, why does my body feel numb?" I whisper is a light tone. This was my last conversation with you. This was the last time I see your face, hear your voice, feel your warmth and smell your scent. This was the last time.

It's dangerous how wrecked I am

"W-we can still g-get you healed so stay with me!" Your tears are pouring out. I told you back then that I never want to see you cry yet here you are bawling your eyes out in front of me. I can't stand it. You're too precious to me.

Save me because I can't get a grip on myself

"I'll get medical attention for you immediately okay?" You're the last person I want to say goodby to. You're the one person that I need beside me no matter what. You're the reason why I live. But at this rate I'm dead.

I can't

"Maki-chan promise me you'll survive?" I want to cherish my last moments with you. "H-huh?" You're my world, my everything. "Once this war is over, live for me okay?" This was our last time together. And the ironic thing is, were in the middle of a war zone with bombs and bullets all over.

Listen to my heartbeat

"What are you saying?! We'll live through this together!" I don't wanna go but I need to. I need to accept my fate. I need to accept what needs to be accepted. I have to.

It calls you whenever it wants to

"I can't go on Maki-chan. My body is too...numb" I want to see you smile one more time but that is merely asking for the impossible given the circumstance.

Because within this pitch black darkness

"Maki...chan?" This was it. I'm about to lose my last drops of life. But I have more to say to you because I love you. "Can...you smile..for...me?" My blood is slowly becoming nothing but a mere red puddle in this agonizing battlefield.

You are shining so brightly

"Maki...chan...can I...re...quest...some..thing?" My vision is blurry. The last few seconds of my life are here. "W-what is it?" I want to be selfish for the last time. "Give me your hand....

...and save me"