✓Rin x Fem! Reader

Requested by:kittngal

"Y/N-chan nyaaaa?" You look up, eyes locking with the cat-like female's. "What is it?" You replied barely a whisper as you proceed to bury your head onto her lap. "Maybe we should get married nya?" Her words rolled off her tongue so casually that it took you a minute to register what she had just said. "W-What?!" Rin's face brightens up as she pumps her fist into the air. "Imagine it! Kayo-chin, Maki-chan and everyone else will be there nya!" You felt yourself turn bright red as she casually fantasizes about your 'wedding'. "W-where is all this coming f-from?" You nearly choke out as you slowly lift yourself from her lap. And as if ignoring you, she continues on.

"Then there'll be a huge cake then some good music the lots of ramen nya!" Stars seem to form in her eyes as she continues her fantasizing. Deciding there was no point in talking back, you lay back down on her lap. "Then our parents will also be watching! Then we'll dance together nya!" She had gotten completely lost in her own little world as you proceed to act like a tomato on her lap.

"Y/N-chan nya?" She pokes your cheek lightly causing you to hum in response. "Should we get married in a ramen museum or a gym nya? Oooh maybe in school when it's dark nya!"

xxxxxx
I'm sorry if this was short I kinda rushed it cuz I'm on my way home from a trip and my pocket wifi is nearly a good goner so wish me luck!>^<