✓Nozomi x Athletic! Male! Reader x Maki

Requested By: God_Neptune64

NOTE: PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY TAKE REQUESTS MADE ON THE REQUESTS PAGE. IF YOUR REQUEST WASN'T REQUESTED THERE, I WON'T DO IT. SO CURRENTLY, THERE ARE NO MORE REQUESTS IN QUE AFTER THIS.

~~~~~~~~~~
Colors
~~~~~~~~~~

Soulmate AU in which you only see color when you and your soulmate make skin contact. If your soulmate dies, your world loses color.

Faster.

"Y/N L/N 25.3 seconds! Good job!" The couch shouts after you run the track field. Sweating hard, you pick up the blue tumbler rested at the side if the track, leaning against your red duffle bag and your black jacket.

The world is beautiful with color. And you, were among those who could bask in its glory. Your mind always managed to somehow drift to your soulmate. How is she? Who is she?

The thought of you having already brushed skin with her had your mind racing. What if she was among my friends? My classmates? Who knows.

As you chugged down the water you found an unusual pair seated on the bleachers. Nishikino Maki and Tojou Nozomi. The groper and the groped.

You glance at them, waving slightly as you jogged your way over.

"Isn't this an unusual sight." It seems as if the two were writing down notes, as if Nozomi was helping Maki with possibly composing.

"Oh! Y/N-kun! Nice to see you!" Nozomi flashes you a million dollar smile and you could feel your heart nearly bursting. "Hey." Even Maki flashes you a smile.

"G-Gotta go practice!" You wave them goodbye, leaving two confused idols behind.

You had always suspected that one of them had to be her. They were the only ones capable of making your heart skip random beats so she had to be one of them. The question is who?

Setting your tumbler down, you started warming up again, jogging in place while you waited for your coach's instructions.

After hours of practice, you made your way home. Plugging in your earphones, you walked down the familiar streets of Tokyo, glancing at shops that may catch your eye.

The music blasting your ears was interrupted by a ding. Someone had sent you a text.

HonkHonk: Y/N-kun are you free tomorrow? If you are come by the clubroom!

N/N: Sure! See ya tomorrow Honks :p

You shove the phone back into your pocket, allowing a smile to creep up your face.

The next day rolled around like a flash and you now find yourself standing in front of the familiar door of the Idol Research Club. With a deep sigh and a tight grip on the handle, you slide the door open to be met with the usual sight.

Honoka and Kotori playing WWE with the involuntary Umi. Hanayo and Rin boping and jamming to whatever song they find. Nico and Maki trying to strangle each other. Eli and Nozomi trying to build a card house that continuously falls over die to the others' doings.

They sense your presence and each of them flash you smiles and greets you before heading back to what they were doing. You peek at Maki and Nozomi who looked particularly happy with their fellow idols, Nico and Eli.

You fish out your phone to find that your wallpaper was filtered black and white. You raise a brow clearly remembering how colorful it was. You look up to find the once colorful chip bags reduced to black and white. You glance at every other person in the room to find them in black and white too.

Panic and fear washes over you as you watch as everything that was once beautiful was now reduced to monotonous colors. And right at that ver moment you realized.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Neither of them were your soulmate.