✓Eli x Shy! Male! Reader

Me NeEd ReQuEsTs PlEsE

Song used: Just One Day by BTS

Halp me someone is trying to pull me out of idol hell and into k-pop hell but instead they ended up stretching my body for miles because I am anchored down to idoru hell. PS Im not THAT into k-pop.

Requested by: Brave_Vesperia

QOTD: If you could only eat one thing for the next fifteen years what would it be?

Title:Just One Day

If only I had just one day

Y/N's gaze was fixated on the beautiful student council president of Otonokizaka as he ran his hands through his H/C looks. 'Since when did she look so beautiful?!'

I want to peacefully fall asleep

Eli's beautiful blonde hair matched with her baby blue eyes sent shivers down Y/N's spine. Good shivers. In addition she has the attitude, the brains, the physical figure and of course the smile that killed all men that ever looked straight at it.

Intoxicated with your sweet scent

Y/N's heart then began to skip a good few beats every here and then as he watched the idol group practice. Eli's figure moved so smoothly as if she was made to do such movements. It was breathtaking for the young L/N.

If there's a chance in my busy schedule

Y/N looked at his phone to see that it was 7:36 in the morning. On a Saturday. Why was he here at such an early time of day? Simple. Club activities. But he didn't expect to see the well known idol group of Otonokizaka to be practicing here.

I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes

Y/N once again ran his slender fingers through his H/C hair as he watched from the bleachers. Sometime later maybe Mr. Y/N L/N should thank the film club president for choosing today to film.

I like that

Y/N was in his own little world as his heart practically melted just by watching the part Russian idol dancing her heart out that he hadn't noticed the hand waving in front of his face

Your long, straight hair

".....oiii.....chi...mo....!!!" Y/N had finally snapped out of his trance as he stared at the H/C haired female in front of him. It was R/N L/N the president of the current on-the-making film entitled 'Spring'.

Your breathtaking neck

"Oi, Mochi! It's time to warm up! We have two days straight of filming to do!" The H/L haired girl hit Y/N with some rolled paper which seemed to have been scripts. "Alright, alright, alright!" Y/N casts another look at the blue eyed female only to catch her gaze as well. Eli kept her composure and waved softly at the two month older male.

When you put it up and the strands fall out

Y/N timidly waves in return before proceeding to the filming set. Once Y/N arrived he saw cameras being set up, light, audio checks, actors warming up and editing equipment