✓Aikyan x Depressed! Reader

Hello there my amazing readers :3

Requested by: melon_crow

QOTD:WHICH ONE OF THE AQOURS THIRD YEARS IS YOUR FAVORITE? (Me:Dia...just Dia...)
Song:Kiss Me Before I Fucking Lose My Mind

I

It all started years ago, when we were still in high school. Where you were popular I was not, where you were jolly I was not, you were beautiful I was not. How come you of all people noticed the kid that always sat in the back?

Should have told you how I really feel

But I kept trying to distance myself, afraid I might ruin your life, your reputation, your everything....yet you kept trying. Trying to reach this heart of mine that is miles away from yours.

Then I

I was a coward. I was too scared to let you under my covers, to let you get close to my heart. I was afraid that if I let you get closer to me you'd leave me like some trash. I was too scared.

Would've had some time

I thought about you days and nights I wondered if I should allow you into my dull, worthless, broken world. Maybe you're too good for me. Without realizing it, I called you my best friend and you did the same.

To go and work it out

I really wonder if you were worth falling heads over heels for. If you were going to be there for me as a friend or more. I just want to hold your warm hands, hug you comfortably and sing with you.

I think I've lost my chance

I felt myself crumble because of my other problems but you were like a ray of magic, you were there to piece me together. I knew it, I'm not deserving of you but I might as well hope.

For the last three years I just hid it so well

Bullying. It was my biggest problem but I wouldn't let you know. I feared I might lose you if I ever told you. You meant too much to me and you forever will. I care too much for you I never would dare worry you.

Hoping that you'd figure it out

Even though I was getting bullied you were all I thought of and that was enough to keep me straight and steady. Though there were times that I wish you knew how I felt for you.

Because I never could tell it

I watch behind trees as guys pull out gifts just for you I wasn't jealous of you, I was jealous of them. Anytime soon one of them would sweep you away and the thought hurt me. After all I fell for you, you are my light at the end of every tunnel, you were the ray of sunshine that showed upon the dark room which was my heart.

Straight to your face

I would never bear the sight of your hand in another's whether it be a man or a woman. I want to be your light to the end of that tunnel which was loneliness, I want to be your main support and I want to hold you forever in my arms.

Never have I ever

But years later I watched you walk away into that car. I watched as your mother pulled you away, I watched as knives stabbed my heart I never want to see this day but somehow I did. Sometimes destiny has its ways

Woken up in a cold hard sweat

Why did you go? I wanted to be your main support, but there's bound to be this very day. Where you'd walk away. I feared to watch you walk away as it was watching knives pierce my heart.

From a dream wondering

Days after, you were everywhere in my thoughts. It was like meteorites, they crashed down to earth ready to blow me up. I want to see you again so bad but I knew I couldn't. Do you ever wonder what it would be like if you were ever here with me forever?

If you'd ever say goodbye

Remember our promise? Never forget each other, would you be able to do that? I mean here I am now slowly reaching my breaking point. Ever since you left everything was a roller coaster, a roller coaster of pain that is. Come back into my arms please.

I'm done

Come back. Come back! Come back... please. I just want to see you again. I want to be your main support.

Playing these games

Am I what other people said? Friendless freak because I want to know what you think. Because in my eyes, in my mind, and in my heart I'm done playing these games.

I can't believe what I'm about to say

I walk into the building, holding my bag and important documents. Years have gone by, and I haven't seen you. How are you? Are you happy? Are you in love? Because I still love you.

I won't tell you goodbye

But why do I see you? Across the hall from me. That is you isn't it? Maybe not...wait that rather heartwarming smile. That is you isn't it, Aika?

With my love left behind

We walk closer till were only inches apart. This familiar presence, of the lady I fell for. Why show up now? Well I ain't gonna be complaining since I have you here. Soon enough the soft lovable sensation hit my lips...

Kiss me before I fucking lose my mind

Two chapters in one day/night! Wooh! Believe it or not I am still not over My Lover's Secret ;-; anyway I also recommend this song to you guys (its up there with the picture :) ) because the amount of raw emotion in it killed me ;-; too sad man. Anyway can someone PM me? I'm bored... and I need requests soooooo yah! Ttyl ;)