✓Mari x Fem! Shy! Clumsy! Reader! x Kanan

So here I go again with another bitter-sweet ending.... I think. IDK its up to you guys to determine that! :> Im D0pe

Requested by: Chokoko-sama !

PS. After college time period!

It's been a year since you and your girlfriend, Mari finished college. So it's been years since Aquors had disbanded but they remained friends to the core of their every being. It fascinated you when Mari would tell you stories about how Aquors was, though she never mentioned any names but you didn't mind, but that meant you had 0 idea on who was who. You met Mari during your first year in college as to her parents made her go back to the foreign country on where you had stood that very day. You could only call the fact that her father had her go back a blessing.

You were fluent in Japanese as to you were part Japanese, part Italian. You used to live in Uchiura like Mari but never interacted with anyone much.

Heading back to Uchiura....made you feel rather...nostalgic? Well you only felt that way because there was someone there you certainly didn't want to meet, your most recent ex-girlfriend Kanan Matsuura. You two had broken up because of the fact that you had to go abroad. But for one, you had no idea of her connections to Mari.

You waited for Mari to come back as to she went to order your drinks. You were currently in one of the cafes in Uchiura for a quick coffee. You gaze around the place until your eyes land on someone rather familiar...long blue hair tied up into a ponytail, shimmering purple eyes, and a beautiful fit. Your eyes widen. The one person you didn't want to see, Matsuura Kanan. She walks over to a group of about 7 girls.

"Hahah! No way!" You laughed at a story Mari had told you about someone in Aquors who accidentally dropped a 'kabedon' doujin in front of them in the past. Her eyes dart around before standing up. "Wait here!~ I'm gonna say hi to an old friend~" Mari winks before you just nod and blush at the same time giving her an answer. She walks over to....Kanan's group...what? Your eyes widen as Kanan and Mari hug each other with bright smiles. Holy shit. They're friends? This is sure to cause some conflict with Mari and Kanan thats for sure. You tried to get up to stop her but it was too late, she had began to chat joyful(weirdo)ly with the 8 girls. Suddenly she points to you for some reason. You blush a dark shade of red as all 9 eyes are on you looking back surprisingly....even Kanan... You, being the shy and awkward freak that you are, just wave ever so slightly. Kanan's expression darkened a little but she kept her composure. You felt blush darker as you yourself look away to sip your coffee. Damn it, why here of all places...and with the woman you currently love too. Suddenly memories came flooding back to you.

"You've got to be kidding me Y/N" Kanan's eyes were trickled with tears as an angry and disappointed expression was planted on her face. "Look I didn't want this either!" You yell back at her. "If you didn't then why didn't you tell me about this!" Kanan was enraged as she shoved your airplane ticket to Italy into your chest. "I love you and I didn't wanna hurt you okay!" You yourself were starting to rage. Why can't she understand! "You've hurt me more by not telling me!" She grits her teeth in anger as her voice trailed of anger. "I hurt myself more by thinking of how much I have to leave behind because of this! I'm leaving tonight and I had tot ell you at some point so at least understand the pain I'm going through! You were full on angry and so was she. "If you had told me earlier then....then maybe everything wouldn't play out like this!" She clenched her fists. "Why don't you understand my pain! I'm not being selfish here! You are! Try hearing me out first then lets see whats to happen!" She was taken aback, the words sink through you. "Kanan...no wait...I-I did'n--" "If that's what you think then were done!" Kanan stormed out of the room while you were left in there with a heavy heart. What have you just done. The girl you loved slipped through your fingers just like water. You two probably weren't meant to be if it played like this. Fate is quite cruel anyway.

You glance at the girls to find them still chatting with Mari. They might take longer than expected. Suddenly another memory floods back to you.

"Y/N!~" Mari jumps onto you from behind so that it looked like you were giving her a piggy back ride. "M-Mari!" You squeak as she buries her face onto the crook of your neck. Her soft breaths tingling your skin. "Y/N let's go on a date!~" Mari smirks as your face exploded into billions of red shades. "Hehe~ you're sooooo cute!" She pinches your cheek slightly as she pecks it in the process. "Wha--" "Hehe, little Y/N is embarrassed!" Her face breaks into a wide and bright grin. You two weren't dating but she just loved to tease you. "Let's grab a parfait instead." You say as the color of your cheeks were slowly starting to turn back to normal. This girl was just someone who meant too much to you, to the point of you doing anything just for her.

Before you knew it time flew by and you and Mari were on your way back to the hotel her family ran. "Y/N, what's with you and Kanan?" Mari asked seriously and suspiciously. "What? Who?" You asked innocently. "Don't play dumb with me Y/N." she said sternly. "Sigh. I guess I can't ever lie to you huh." She rests her head on my shoulder. "Tell me will you?" "Promise you won't break up with me after?" I asked as she just smiled and nodded. I told her everything....TO BE CONTINUED

YES IM MAKING IT A TWO PART....

And read tis comic strip down here that I found!