✓Dia x Suitor! Fem! Reader! [Part 1]

"Dia-channnn!" The voice of a seven year old Y/N caused eight year old Dia to turn her head with a lollipop stick sticking out of her mouth. "Y/N-chann!" She shouts and runs towards the younger girl to engulf her in a tight hug.

"Dia-chan mommy says that were going to Tokyo..." Little Y/N pouts and Dia knows that the younger one doesn't understand what that meant but Dia did. "Don't you like Tokyo?" She asks to mask out the actual meaning of those words. "I don't because Tokyo doesn't have you in it!" Dia couldn't help but smile sadly knowing well that this might be their last encounter.

"Why does a place have to have me in?" Dia asks as she pats the pouting girl's head. "Because I love you! And love makes everything better! That means you make things better for me!" That little bright grin brings a light blush on little Dia's pale cheeks. They were about to talk more, until a velvety and more mature voice calls out,

"Y/N! Time to go!" A few feet from them stood Mrs.L/N with a soft smile yet Y/N couldn't hold her pout from growing. "I'll make you my wife Dia-chan! I love you!" Those were the words Y/N shouted as she ran to her mother who looked amused.

"Kurosawa Dia, will you allow me to court you?" Oh how agape the mouths of the Uranohishi's students were. To think that of all people, the new transferee who's name nobody knew would be asking their strict student council president for permission to court her. And to think this transferee had done it with a red rose in hand, not shying away from the eyes that gaped at her.

Admirable indeed.

Despite having bright red cheeks however, Dia couldn't hold her entire smile back with a mere lip bite. Her mouth quirked upwards slightly and the two other third years who's names aren't exactly important right now, raised their brows.

You stood in front of her, rose in hand as you handed it to her. She smiled at the small and cheesy gesture but of course, she couldn't exactly say that she didn't like it.

"Do you plan to live up to that promise eight years ago?" Hey, Dia might be your serious, smart, and stone faced president but she definitely is human too. So of course, the feeling of her heart beating and cheeks turning red were natural.

"Of course I do Kurosawa. Or shall I say L/N?" That sheepish and shy grin definitely had Dia letting her smile form. If she hadn't known any better, she would have thought it was just the two of you alone in the world. "Hmm. Let me think..." Dia playfully jokes and a soft, hearty laugh leaves your lips. "Make your choice."

Dia grabs the rose from your hand and turns away. However, she turns her head and looks over her shoulder, smile present. And out of the heavenly blue, Dia winks at you and you swear the heavens were trying to murder you.

"I'll let you court me Y/N L/N."