✓Yoshiko x Chuunibyo! Fem! Reader

Requested by:ReMirai

Title: Nighttime Phone Calls

Yoshiko stared outside her window gazing at the stars up on the sky. She stared and stared until she heard some sort of beeping on her bed causing her to snap out of her daze. She picks up her phone only to turn pink at the caller name displayed on the screen.

Incoming Call

My Beloved Dense Little Demon Y/N

Accept Decline

She nervously hits the accept button only to hear a familiar jolly voice practically screaming "YOSHIKO-CHAN!" Yoshiko sighs as she gets back onto character and does her scissor pose before saying: "My name is Yohane young mortal." As she finished speaking she can practically feel you grinning on the other end. "I do not accept the term 'young mortal'. I am the Ruler of The Seventh Northern Kingdom, Akuma!" Yoshiko found herself grinning at your antics.

Hours passed and yet you haven't dropped the phone yet. The call began at around 7:17 and still going at 9:42 pm. You both paid no mind to this until she heard you ask that one question that practically turned her into a statue. "Is the great Yohane infatuated with another being?" Or in normal human words: "Is there someone you like?". Yohane's face turned into a tomato as she replies with: "Why? Is the great Akuma interested in becoming a little demon of mine?" She smirks as she smoothly dodges the question. "I shall never surrender to you mortal!" You declared at her while she giggles with her Yohane-deep voice.

Soon enough your phone call finally ends around the middle of the night. Unfortunately though, tomorrow was another Monday.
------
"Stop avoiding the question Yoshiko-chan." You bury your face into the pillow, covering yourself with your warm blankets. "I just wanna know if I have a chance." You found yourself thinking about her and barely getting any rest at all.
------

Due to all your thinking, you ended up getting no sleep and going to school extremely early. You enter the classroom dropping your bag down in the process. "No ones here yet and I've got about two to three hours before class. I'll just....take...a........nap." Soon enough you were sleeping like a log on your desk.
------
"Wow. She's here early zura~." Hanamaru, Ruby and Yoshiko walk into the classroom about an hour and a half after you. Aside from the four of you and the teacher, no one else had arrived. "Yoshiko-chan were going to get a few things from the library. We'll be back in a bit zura~" Yoshiko simply nods as the two exit the room.

Yoshiko stares at you nonstop as you snore softly. As she stares more she hears you muttering a few things that turned her beet red. "Yoshiko-channnnnn........kawaii.....Yoshiko......Tsushima.......I...you" Yoshiko bends down over to your height and catches a clear glimpse of your features. Yoshiko stared at your features for a few minutes until you stirred slowly. Yoshiko somehow couldn't get her feet to move. Just then your eyes flutter open. "Yoshiko-chaaaaaan~" You being half asleep, was, right now, an incorrigible buffoon. Honestly, sometimes it's just too much for Yoshiko to take. You wrap your arms around Yoshiko's neck before saying: "Yoshiko-chan is like a cupcake!"

After a few seconds, you finally release her and are now completely awake. "Sorry about that Yoshiko-chan" You rub your nape sheepishly as she simply shakes her head. "Ill let it slide..." she pauses before bending down to your level eye to eye. "...just don't compare me to a cupcake ever again." And so she walks away.