✓Jealous! Maki x Popular! Childhood Friend! Female! Reader

Requested by: Calista240205

All she could do was stare, stare, stare and stare as countless girls and guys crowded around you. Of course she had her own fans to attend to but she Just couldn't stop staring at you. Her usual tsundere attitude seems to falter after receiving one simple grin from you, her shy personality seems to vanish when you're the one she's with and her persona seems to turn upside down in split seconds. To keep it simply, she was heads over heels in love with you. Blame her? No. Tease her? Yes.

"Maki-channnnnnn" Arms wrap themselves around Maki's waist tightly as hot breath tickled her right cheek. "W-what a-a-are y-" You cut her off mid sentence by planting a soft kiss on her temple. "Were you jealous....?" You question her as you proceeded to leave butterfly kisses on her temple causing electricity to jolt through her body. "D-dream o-on" She raises a brow at you as she brushes your question off.

You and Maki have known each other since first grade and have been together through thick and thin, hot and cold, fruits and vegetables, potatoes and tomatoes and all that shiznit. Throughout the years that you've spent with the red-haired girl, you found yourself falling heads over heels for her which resulted to you asking for permission to court her, ask her parents and blah blah blah.

And now here we are at the clear present. You have been trying to win her heart over for at least three months now and at this point, the end was clear as day. But the question still lies, is it a yes or a no?

Your grip around Maki's waist doesn't loosen as the pianist proceeds to squirm in your hold. "Let me go Y/N!" She says in an exasperated manner. "Nope" was your only reply as your hold on her tightens. After over five minutes of squirming Maki gave up and decided to use plan B. Since she could turn at all angles but not escape, she used this to her advantage. She turns around and plants a soft kiss on your cheek causing you to turn bright red and so, you let her go.

"Geez..."Maki opens the door and walks out of the room not before looking back at you who was laying there bright red and close enough to lifeless. "Damn she's smart." You mutter under your breath, chewing on your lip.

"But damn that makes her even hotter."