✓Muse x Depressed! Fem! Reader

So here I am doing my first harem x reader one shot. I wish to the heavens this turns out good :3

PS after I do the next ones which are Kussun x Reader and Aikyan x Depressed! Reader!can you guys request some for the girls from µ's cuz I get a bunch of Aquors ones( not complaining) maybe request something for Pai-chan? :) And guess what? Season 2 of Sunshine!! Comes out today!!! THE HYPE IS REAL!!!!

QOTD: Who's your PDP waifu? (Me: Im not completely sure maybe I might end up liking someone else but, my waifu for PDP is Setsuna Yuki)

Requested by:tsunderish_Act

Go die!

You worthless shit!

You're probably just a cheater!

Pity shit!

What a phony!

Even though it's been a natural thing now it still hurts. To think people thought that way of you even though you've done nothing wrong to them. What was the meaning of joy again? It had completely vanished from your heart and all you could bare inside was depression, distress, pain, sadness, heartbreak. Even though many people despised you, a group of nine girls saw you as the light to their worlds, yet you were completely oblivious. As the time you spent with them passed, you felt like a whole new person. Someone who can say they had friends. It was a great feeling to have welling up inside you. Even if you had thought of them as friends they thought of you as more than that without realizing it. But one question remains in your mind: am I actually their friend?

"One! Two! Three! Kotori speed up! Rin slow down!" Umi's voice rang as the two said members nodded too focused to speak.

As they practiced you began to zone out, reflecting and remembering everything that had happened in your life, everything that lead up to this moment.

"Mama!" A four year old Y/N was running down the hill towards her mother who was setting up a picnic. "Hee hee what is it that you want princess Y/N?" The tall lady asked as she grinned at the small child. "A cookie please!" Y/N pumped her fist up as she watched her mother lay the cookie in her other palm. "There you go!" The lady said again as she laughed along with Y/N.

"Papa, I love you!" A five year old Y/N shouted as she jumped into the arms of her father who had just come home from a hard day of work. "Do you now little girl?" The man hung his coat on a rack, threw his bag to the couch and picked up the child and placed her onto his shoulders. "Lets make dinner shall we?" The father asked with a smile as the daughter continuously nodded.

"You're getting divorced?" The twelve year old girl felt her body freeze at the words from her parents. "What about me and Onii-chan?!" Y/N started to cry as she hugged her brother who was beside her also shedding tears. "Why?" B/N asked as he comforted the twelve year old girl in his arms. "I...don't love her anymore" was what the father said. "So you cheated on mom?!" B/N screamed at the man as this 'person' just nodded. "I'm disgusted." The sixteen year old male spat those words with venom. "But I will take you kids to a better mother! A prettier one! A younger one! A richer one!" The man said with a warm nervous smile. "No thanks stranger. Me and my brother would prefer to stay with our mother." Then Y/N and B/N stormed out of the room feeling disgusted.

"Look! Hey Freaky!" There they were. Bullies. The fifteen year old girl grimaced as she quickened her pace, unfortunately was blocked by another female bully. "Don't try ignoring us Freaky. What you wanna run back to your father who has another wife!? What a loser" Tears began to well up in Y/N's eyes. This had been going on for at least three years. It was still a painful feeling to the stomach. Literally and metaphorically. As soon as they notice Y/N's tears, the bullies smirked and started beating up Y/N to the core of her existence. The fact that the girl got home alive was quite a surprise.

"Y/N? Y/N? Y/N!!!!" You heard the familiar cheery voice of a certain orange-haired school idol. "Y-yes?" You ask nervously as everyone stared at you with worry. "You're crying..." Kotori pointed out as you placed a hand on your face and felt liquid on it. Something felt wrong. 'Everyone of them is perfect. I don't belong here but why am I still here? Would ending my life be better?' Those questions bothered you so much that you started moving to the railing on the roof. "Y-Y/N wh-what are you d-doing" Eli was shaking, she was very worried due to your actions. "Thanks....for having me here" Then in lighting fast moments, you finally jumped. Nine pairs of eyes widened as very loud screams of 'Y/N' was heard from the roof of Otonokizaka High School. The girls knew you wouldn't survive....it was too risky. Their hearts were practically ripped out of their chests due to the pain. They witnessed someone special to them jump of a 5 story building, of course that would leave impact on them. This is it, this is goodbye...to Y/N L/N.