✓Mari x Shy! Paralyzed! Fem! Reader

Requested by: Hanamura1

I can't feel my legs nor my arms. My eyes were barely open as I heard people crying and some were talking. Where am I? I attempted to move my body but a hand prevented me from doing so. I managed to somehow see the person who owned the hand and it was no other than Ohara Mari. For some reason though she had red puffy eyes and her cheeks were slightly wet. Had she been crying?

"Mari...." My throat was as dry as can be, my lips were chapped, I had bandages all over me and I couldn't even move my limbs.

"Y/N-chan..." She stared at me with either joy or sorrow. I couldn't bare seeing her like this. "M-Mari where are w-we?" My words came out like sandpaper and I'd be surprised if some old codger would have understood my words. "You're at the hospital..." she then proceeded to hold my hand in hers. "Get well soon....I'll be flying to abroad in two weeks and there is no way I'm leaving while you're in this condition!" Mari gripped my hand tighter as tears streamed down her face. Her beautiful face. "I'll t-try my b-best then..." I whispered to her causing her to smile even by the slightest bit.
------
Two weeks have passed and Mari was leaving tonight. She said she wasn't coming today as to she would leave at exactly midnight. On the other hand, I haven't recovered all too well. Sure my throat, lips, wounds and scratches are healed but my vision and my limbs hasn't gotten any better. I failed Mari's desires to see me recover but this is better than her seeing my condition get any worse.
------

Two years.....It has been two years since Mari left for another country and yet I still can't move my limbs but I had began wearing glasses to help clear my eyesight.

Today from what I heard is when Mari was coming back and due to the fact that another helicopter was on their helicopter pad at home, they had to land at the airport. I had asked my older sister to take me to the airport on a wheelchair and so she did. She said to call her on my phone if I need needed her and so she left. Did she forget I couldn't move my limbs? Goddammit S/N! Anyway I'll think about it later after I see Mari.

Soon enough a helicopter lands in front of my eyes and I see a familiar blonde haired female walk out. She was as beautiful as ever. Her blonde locks, lemony eyes and rosy lips. I was captivated. Seconds later she sees me in the distance smiling at her. Pure shock was evident on her face which soon turned into a smile and she ran towards me.

"Y/N-chaaaaan!" She jumps into my arms and rests herself on top of me. "Aren't you gonna hug me?" She asks in a rather impatient way. "S-Sorry, limbs a-aren't working a-anymore." I said as Mari pulled away resting her hands on my shoulders. "Well if that's the case then I have to be the one to do this." She says as she moves her face closer to mine and the last thing I remembered was the soft feeling on my lips.

"I love you!" Mari grinned cheekily at me as my gaze softened.

"I l-love you t-too M-Mari."