✓Male! Kanan x Fem! Reader

Requested By: karina_xx_ly

~~~~~~~~~~
"Argument"
~~~~~~~~~~

You never really understood why people raved about idols so much to the point of making merchandise, advertising them on billboards, showing them on tv and so on. Or at least you didn't understand until he came along.

His dark hair and lavender eyes always were the most eye catching pair. His stature was slightly buff but not beyond much. His smile was entrancing and he had both males and females down on their knees begging for him. He was smart, caring, popular, every good quality you name it! And surprisingly, he was humble. He didn't think of himself as any higher than anyone and that sent your heart into overdrive.

So why now were you arguing with him over human brains?

"It definitely depends on what catches the eye since it depends on the person's tastes!" He points out in an as-a-matter-of-a-fact manner. Matsuura Kanan thats who he was.

You shake your head in disapproval. "No! It depends on how your feelings react! If your heart beats fast then you're interested! If it stops beating their either too perfect or too stupid!" You rub your temple in argument.

The two of you had been arguing over how human brains work for over an hour now and the rest of Aqours didn't bother questioning it any further.

"Aish! I'm saying this out of experience!" He exclaims. "And so am I!" You shout back and now both of you heaved out heavy sighs.

"Just get married already!" The familiar voice of Chika was heard across the rooftop as the mentioned male moved closer and wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"To scream at each other? Holy hell his screams would be all I'm hearing? Don't dream of it!" You snarl and Kanan nods, moving his arms away to remove Chika's from your shoulders with a faint growl. "For once I'm actually on the same page as her." Chika shrugs and walks off to talk to Ruby.

"As I was say-" Your sentence was cut short when strong lean arms were wrapped around your body, pulling you closer to the unknown.

In seconds you felt your head pressed against a hard chest and soft breathing was felt against your skin.

Holy cow.

A low growl was heard in your right ear and the arm wrapped around you tightens. Your hands had somehow rested on the chest you were pressed up against while that warm breath was still in contact with your skin, leaving goosebumps to trail themselves all over you.

"Don't get too close to him. You're mine."

Who would've thought those words could flush your thoughts on philosophy down the drain so quickly?