✓Eriko Hori (Pile) x Childhood Friend! Fan! Fem! Reader

Requested by:_kirisakithn

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Winter Days
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Coffee?" That familiar rich voice fills your ears as you heard footsteps approach you slowly from behind. "No thanks, I appreciate it though."

It was currently the mid of December, a time when snow fell from the skies and wouldn't stop until the next season rolled around. "I missed you." The space beside you sinks slightly as another person lays beside you. "I missed you too Pai-chan~" She loved that nickname. She always did.

"It's cold isn't it?" You snake your arms around her, as she rested her head against your chest, allowing her to listen to your heartbeat. "It is." She nods against your chest, slowly feeling herself indulge in the warmth that is your body.

"There's a lot of snow outside..." You trail off, watching as white fell against the road outside, above cars, on the lampposts and everywhere in sight out the window.

"Remember that one time in elementary school where you tripled on a pebble and fell face first into a pile of snow? And the worst thing is, that pile was a snowman you made." She chuckles at the memory and you couldn't help but giggle slightly at the sound of her words. "Of course I do!"

"Y/N!" Her dulcet voice was heard as you ran in her direction, rolling a ball of snow. You grin at the sight of the beautiful girl and make your way towards her.

With her in my mind, the world became a blur and so did the pebble who decided to mess with you.

As you walked, there was a pebble on the ground, unbeknownst to you. You trip on it while your body fell forward. "Waah!" Your front falls against the ball of snow you rolled up and onto the snow that was on the ground.

As you get up from the snow pile, she looks straight back at you, stifling a laugh that looked like it was about to burst. She offers a hand to pull you up and you accept.

"Be more careful N/N~" The way the nickname rolled off her tongue somehow magically warmed you up and right then, despite being a naive six-year-old, you realized you were in love.

"That was a really cold day wasn't it?" She smiles and nods against your chest again. "It was. Kinda like today, minus the part that were a couple." She smiles sheepishly and leans ip to plant a soft kiss against your lips.

Like magic, her lips seem to mold with yours. The taste of her lips never stopped you from melting, it always amazed you.

You felt privileged. Privileged to get to witness this side of the great Eriko Hori. To be able to kiss her and call her yours. To be able to look back on memories with her. To be with her.

When you pull away, she offers you a soft smile. She mouths the words 'I love you' and you couldn't fight the blush that crept to your cheeks. "I love you too, Pai-chaaaan~" You peck her forehead, soon enough allowing yourselves to drift off to dreamland.