✓Mari x Fem! Shy! Clumsy! Reader! x Kanan [Part 2]

So uh I need requests! :>

QOTD: What LLS ship do you support? (ME:YouRiko all da damn way!)

After having told Mari everything she felt so distant and it began to hurt you. Usually by now she'd be cuddling with you in bed as she'd purr to the point that you'd blush way too much, but at this moment her back was turned on you. The atmosphere felt so heavy and sad. You couldn't take it anymore. Slowly you turned your body to wrap your arms around Mari from behind pulling her closer. "Y/N?" She questions softly. "Get some rest princess...you need it" You tell her as you burry your head onto the crook of her neck, still holding her from behind.

With Kanan

Y/N's back and is with Mari now huh? Maybe things oughta work out better for them than for us....still I miss those days with Y/N. Her soft H/C hair, her somehow magical E/C eyes....What would it have been like if she and Mari never met? "If they never did then Mari never would have been as happy..." I hear a soft yet stern voice that sounded like Dia's. I look up to find Aquors staring at me with questionable expressions. Damn it they heard me? "How? Wh--" "Stop thinking aloud." Dia says once again as she watches me sink into the couch. We were currently at my house watching a movie while grandpa was out. "Kanan-san what connections do you have with Mari-san's girlfriend?" Riko asks as she eyes me. "I've got non!" I say with a convincing expression. "Then what do you mean by 'those days with Y/N'?" She asks once again. "Kanan-san mind telling us what's troubling you?" Dia asks with a softer voice, one she only uses to talk to Ruby. "Truth is..."

THE NEXT DAY

You wake up only to find that Mari was gone and you were left to hug a pillow. Damn it is she still bothered by yesterday? You walk over to the balcony, looking over to the pier. Yoi scan the scenery to find Kanan and Mari there. Together. Chatting. Both looking too damn serious. You grab a hoodie, put on yoit shoes and dash outta the room. Once you were close you hid behind a crate which was conveniently there, unfortunately you wouldn't hear too clearly because of distance but you'll take what you can get. This is as far as you've heard:

"...Y/N?"

"No...don't"

"...Sure...Honest...Me"

"Mari...alone..."

"But...love..her"

"I'm....don't...thing...past"

"...what"

"...this...time?"

"Up...Y/N"

"I...nothing....that"

'I'm involved in whatever their talking about?' You wondered as you finally heard a few clear sentences.

"I might as well break up with her now am I right?" Mari said with a witty confident voice.

"Again I have nothing to do with whatever your planning"

'Break up with me?' You once again wondered as tears began to well up in your eyes. You slowly wiped those away to listen in on more, unfortunately due to your clumsiness you somehow fell over face first right at a range where they clearly saw you. "Oof!" You winced.

"Y/N?!" Both looked at you surprised.

"Mari-chan...you're breaking up...with me?" You ask slightly teary eyed. "Y/N..." Mari's eyes softened at you as she pulls you into a hug. You felt so weird right now....it just didn't feel good to hear her say that. "Shhhh" she softly comforts you as you felt tears run down your cheeks while you buried your head onto her shoulder.

"Y/N" Mari calls you as you feel her staring at something or someone else. "Hmm?" "Who do you love Kanan or me?" Her voice was cracking yet she kept it stiff. "W-what?" Shock was sent to every part of your body making you feel completely immobilized.

"It's just that...we can't live easy here if the past is still bothering us. So please choose who you love more..."

"I..love...

Kanan Ending:

"..Kanan...sorry Mari..." you softly whisper.

"Not a problem to it...I'll give you some alone time" and just like that Mari walks away leaving you with Kanan. She was beet red so you decided to be quite bold and you stepped up to her on your toes and placed a soft loving kiss on her lips.

Mari Ending:

"...Mari...sorry Kanan"

"Don't worry about it. I know we're a thing of the past" and those were her last words before walking off. You turn to Mari and softly whispered 'You're the one for me' before pecking her lips.

Da Dual Ending:

"...both of you" You spurted out much to their shock. "Both of us?" The stared at you. "Yeah...I can't choose because I love you equally..." while you were busy looking down the two girls moved beside you and pecked both your cheeks, causing you to turn beet red. "That works for us..."