✓Aqours x Short! Trap! Fem! Reader!

Yallo, Im still alive :3 Song Used Is Up There 👆🏻

Requested by:Kuroki_Rin08

QOTD:What instrument do you play or love?

Y/N L/N was on her merry way to the rooftop with a guitar on her back, her school bag over her shoulder, and a cheerful smile plastered on her face.

Once she had reached the rooftop, she sat near the railings. She unzipped the guitar bag pulling out a beautiful Taylor 514CE. This guitar had weaved thrice more melodies than the amount of times Y/N had ever bothered to study math. Y/N tuned the guitar and pulled out a beautiful glossy black guitar pick. Y/N strummed the guitar and began singing.(For those who know the song shhhhhh!)

I don't wanna cry
I don't wanna cry
Because I love you,
Because saying I love you isn't enough
No matter what word I say
Leaving me, who cherished only you, where did you go?
Did you go far away because you didn't like me anymore?
Don't play around, I know you're still there
I feel like you'll appear, so I wait aimlessly
I need to go find you, go find you
If I cry now, I might not be able to see you so...
I don't wanna cry
I don't wanna cry
Although I have a lot of tears
I don't wanna cry
This road that doesn't feel unfamiliar, feels unfamiliar
Asking me once again if this is a road I know of
Could that person be looking for me
Don't play around, I know you're still there
I feel like you'll appear, so I wait aimlessly
I need to go find you, go find you
Tears are building up and start to blur my vision
I don't wanna cry
I don't wanna cry
Although I have a lot of tears
I don't wanna cry
I'm okay (I'm not okay)
I don't want to see you (I really want to see you)
I have to say these, say these
Lies that don't even come from my heart
Because my heart won't listen to these words as I thought
Come back, come back, come back
When half of me is gone, how can I live as one
I don't wanna cry
I don't wanna cry
I don't wanna cry
Although I have a lot of tears
I don't wanna cry
I don't wanna cry
When we see each other again
I don't wanna cry

As Y/N strummed the last chord she wiped away the little tears that this song had created for her. Memories of her past flooded her mind but she decided to ignore them, after all they were memories of her past. 'A broken heart is a heart that's been loved.' is what she had believed in but even though at the back of her mind what if's where everywhere, mainly 'what if I looked more feminine?'

Though, as Y/N was singing she hadn't noticed nine girls looking through the little gap of the door watching her as the door wasn't fully closed. Those nine girls felt their hearts summersault through their chests. They have heard the voice of an angel as most would say. They opened the door surprising Y/N. It was the oh so popular idol group, Aqours who had just walked into the roof. "O-oh I'm sorry I had no idea someone would be practicing here." Y/N was just about to walk away. "It's okay" the orange-haired idol said gleefully.

Months later, Y/N had found herself enjoying the company of the nine girls she had met that faithful day and she had been calling them friends now. Chika was the happy go lucky and energetic leader of Aqours, You(XD) was the energetic captain-like girl in charge of clothing, Riko (❤️) was the beautiful and rather interesting and modest composer, Ruby was the shy and adorable (I was gonna put sexy but I was like 'nah thats Aiai) little potato, Hanamaru was the short little book lover, Yoshi-- YOHANE was the cute little 'fallen angel' of the group, Mari was, errr the loud and energetic but emotional director, Dia was the strict yet a rather large softy student council president, and finally Kanan who was the cool ponytailed dolphin of the group. All in all they were an interesting group of people.