✓Dia x Suitor! Fem! Reader [Part 2]

Requests pwease ;~;
~~~~~

How is it like to court Kurosawa Dia is what you might be curious in. Most would have probably given up about two days in but Y/N L/N was not a quitter. And plus, she had made a promise.

First up, Dia was a tough nut to crack.

To get her to smile was challenging enough but after a few sweet but cheesy gestures, that bright grin of hers had finally shown itself.

Next, asking her out was just as tough.

Sure she would say yes and agree to go out, but somehow, the world and her schedules would say otherwise. Like that one time they had planned to watch a movie but apparently, a thunderstorm came. Or when they both had planned to go on a beach walk, Dia apparently had a meeting with the Ohara family.

Next, Dia had...amazing..friends.

Her other idol members were massive teases which often lead to both Y/N and Dia blushing a mad red in embarrassment to the point that glancing at each other proved far more difficult than wanted.

Next, mad Dia was not a fun Dia.

Sure she was adorable, but it's just not possible to survive with her being angered at you. She would ignore you and only ever forgive you if you do something extremely embarrassing to get her attention.

And lastly, the asking her to be your girlfriend was most difficult.

Why? Because of rejection of course. Asking her to be your girlfriend is harder than it appears. Anxiety attacks would often cause Y/N to chicken out to the point that if one counted how many times she had chickened out, not even a calculator could comprehend.

But alas, once she says that sweet yes, all worries had been replaced with giddy butterflies.