1

"Daddy please don't go..." The little girls voice echoed through the trees.

"I won't be gone for long my princess." The father knelt down and then kissed the small, helpless girl. She wrapped her arms around his neck burying her head in his chest.

"Please Taemi your making it harder for me to leave." Shouting emerged from the trees. "Bye my little princess you will see me soon. Your stepmother will come and get you." The voices grew closer and closer.

The father looked in his child's needy eyes and then left. Taemi buried her head deep in her knees. Screams vibrated through her ears. The Smell of blood danced up her nose almost making her sick but yet thirsty.

"Taemi!" A women's voice whispered shouted. She looked up to see her step mother... Kim soo Irene. Her stepmother despised Taemi but Taemi Still tried to be the daughter she always wanted.

Irene grabbed the girl and lifted her up. The women's eyes were full of regret and disgust as she look down at her step daughter. She smirked and brought her face closer to Taemi's ear.

"I don't love you and never will. I will look after you but just remember I will always hate you and your mother for stealing the love of my life's heart!"

Taemi's eyes saddened. She didn't want this to happen she didn't mean anything.

The screaming stopped and the two left leaving Taemi's father behind. This was only the beginning.

A/n:
The first chapter is a little bit short but don't worry, I will make sure the next few chapters are longer!!