23

Taemi

I opened the bedroom door and walked down the stairs. My shoulder bumped into someone and I look up meeting their eyes.

"Manager Jung?" I stood back disbelieved. "Taemi." He exclaimed. Without thinking I wrapped my arms around him tightly. " I missed you." I said lightly. He laughed calmly "don't worry I'm here to help." He smiled down at me.

"Wait, you're a... vampire?" Our eyes connected for a second and in the moment I could see a tint of blue and white.

Jhope

I was scared. I was sad. My body numbed for a moment until I smiled warmly at her. Her cute round face stared up as me as I gently pushed her away. It hurt and it hurt like hell knowing that she was that girl. She was the girl that stole all our hearts, she was our first love.

"Come." I grabbed her arm. "Namjoon is waiting for us" she nodded and followed me along the corridor to large oak doors. I pushed it gently and it opened widely revealing a huge library. Her mouth gawked open with awe.

I chuckled lightly and said "have you never been here before?" She shook her head quickly. "Well, welcome to the enchanted library."

We walked together through the book case until we reached the back of the library where there was a large wooden table like the ones you would see in medieval castles. Everyone was there except of course Jimin. I coughed lightly getting every ones attention. They looked at us and then looked down at our hands. I quickly released her and brushed off the confused look she had given me.

"Hoseok it is so good that you can make it." Namjoon smiled showing his dimples. "Please take a seat and you to Taemi." We both nodded and I placed myself at the end of the table whilst Taemi was stuck with sitting in between suga and jungkook.

"So the reason I brought everyone here is because of course one of our members have gone missing. Jimin."

Taemi

"We need to find him now because he the blood moon is going to happen in a few days and we all know how hard it is when we don't have each other." Everyone nodded their heads lightly as they continued to focus on their leader.

"As you know I have brought hoseok here and he will be here to help us pin point the location where Jimin is." He nodded towards hoseok which then started to speak.

"Yes I will be. In order for this to work I need everyone's full co-operation in this procedure. The person with the strongest bond to Jimin will be able to find him. I can feel everyone's bond but one of them is stronger than all yours put together."

Everyone turned their head to me. I look up awkwardly and sat up. "Taemi." I faced jhope. "Will you be willing to do it?" He asked. "This won't be easy. This could kill you if your bond is not strong enough but your bond is the strongest out of everyone here so I think you can do it."

"Yes, I will do it, for him."