3

Taemi's p.o.v-

I cleaned the bar and was ready for the night to awaken. People started swarming in like bees. I turned on the colourful lights to indicate that the night just started.

I poured more and more drinks until I became tired but I still had 3 hours to go. I know 3 hours may not be long but it is very long especially when you in a night club with horny, drunk people then you would know.

Instantly, I felt someone stare at me. The stare felt strong, and powerful. I looked around until my eyes locked with a man. He was sat in the corner. His grey fluffy hair was split into two. His dark eyes scanned up and down my body until they stopped in one particular place.

I looked down to see him staring at my chest. I quickly covered my chest with my arms. His red lips curved up into a half smirk. I shook my head returning back to my job. His eyes were still staring but this time it was more intense. I turned around trying to act casual, swaying my hips to the rhythm of the music.

I glimpsed over to see that he had two girls beside him. The blonde was twirling her hair while the brunette one was placing her hand on his chest.

A glimpse of hurt struck through me. I stared at him with anger. Why was I acting like this?

The man then whispered something causing both of the girls to look at me.

I quickly turned around pouring a drink and gulping it down myself. Swiftly, I felt someone touch my shoulder. I clenched my eyes shut not wanting to turn.

"Taemi!" I turned around still keeping my eyes firmly closed. "Taemi!" How does he know my name. I opened my eyes to see...

"Manager Jung!" I said relieved. I peeped over his shoulder to see that the delivered haired guy was gone. My face saddend a bit. I looked up to j-hope.

"Are you alright?" He said whilst rubbing my shoulders.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered. Goose bumps started to show up again. "Umm... I got to get back to work!" I was about to turn round but his hands were still holding me down.

"Taemi would you like to-"

"Excuse me!"

"Sorry manage- I mean j-hope but i have to get back to work." J-hope let go of my shoulders and returned back to his office.

I shrugged and turned back around. Suddenly, two arms snaked round my waist. It felt just like the one earlier.

"I am glad he is gone." His breath tickled my neck sending shivers down my spine.

Jimin's p.o.v-

Her face, her body, her personality but especially her BODY. I smirked as she covered her chest. She acts all innocent but I know she wants me.

She turned back around to "work" My eyes wouldn't stop staring at her. The way her hips moved to the music. It just makes me horny thinking about it.

Her scent trickled up my nose. She is different. Normally I can understand what a human thinks but this girl... Taemi I can't.

"Hey." I looked up to see two girls.

"What can I do for you girls." I smirked but deep inside I knew it was wrong and I knew it would hurt Taemi's feelings. WAIT! What the hell am I saying.

"Well." Both of them sat either side of me. "I am Talia..." the blonde said.

"And I am Kim... Jisoo" she placed her hand onto my chest. Her name sounded familiar but I just shrugged it off.

I looked up to see Taemi staring at me with anger. "I knew she would fall for me..." I whispered. Talia and jisoo both stared at Taemi.

Then out of nowhere a man wrapped his arms around Taemis shoulders. I stood up quickly making the two girls jump.

"Oppa!" I ignored the girls cries and carried on walking.

The lights were flashing in my face but that didn't stop me from getting to her.

"Would you like t-" "Excuse me!" I interrupted. The man let go of her and walked away. I smirked knowing I ruined his little confession.

I placed my hands around her waist. It felt so good but it was better when she was naked and wet. Her round butt was placed in between my legs.

"I am glad he is gone!" I whispered seductively. I kept my arms firmly around her waist. I breathed against her neck smelling her sweet, pure blood.

I kissed her cheek wondering what she would do.

Water dripped down my face. I turned her around to see that she had an empty cup in her hand. I could feel my eyes turn a hint of red.

I quickly turned away and calmed myself down.

"I will mark you mine!" I pushed passed her and exited the club.

And I just know how.