28

Taemi

"W-what do you mean Jimin?" I stuttered as I stared at him with disbelief. How could I be the daughter of the vampire king? I'm not even a vampire, I don't thirst for blood and kill innocent humans, I don't have magical powers and I know for sure that I don't have vampire fangs.

"Your father Taemi." I turned and looked towards Irene wanting to hear more. "What about him?" I questioned. "I thought he d-died?" I stuttered as my eyes began to water just thinking about my father.

"Haha you silly girl, you're so gullible, that's what makes you amusing." She smirked. Growing impatient I shouted "TELL ME! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FATHER?!"

Suddenly, my throat started to clench and my whole body ached. I started to slowly drop to the floor as I heard muffled voices scream my name. "W-whats happening to me?!" I barely breathed as I waited for the impact of the floor when I suddenly fell on something soft.

"It's working, good job Hoseok, keep it going." Irene's sinister voice chimed trough my ears as I felt my throat burn harder. Hoseok must be using his powers on me, I though as I tried looking for them.  On the spur of the moment, everything vanished and I was back at the place where I had lost my everything.

This smell, I know it, it's familiar. I tried to look at the person when suddenly I was back at the place where I lost everything.

"Taemi" muffled voices called out for me but I couldn't see who they were. All of a sudden, fire emerged around me as I stood up from the forest floor. In the far distant I could see my father carrying a little girl with my step mother trailing behind. Why was I here?

I watched the scene play out in front of me as my father handed me over to Irene before running back towards the fire. However something wasn't right. Irene ran away just like my father told her too but then she handed me to 5 other men who were waiting by a black
SUV. How come I don't remember that?

I walked a bit closer to the scene only to see Irene running back towards the burning house. Confused I followed slowly behind until she stopped at the gateways of the house. Was this my house? I thought as she stood there smirking. She did this didn't she. I stayed low behind the bush glaring at Irene until I heard foot steps emerge from the fire.

"Irene what are you doing here?" My father exclaimed whilst carrying what seemed like three dead bodies in his arms. His hair was even darker due to the smoke and his clothes were slightly teared up. Sweat dripped down his forehead as he waited for Irene's answer.

Irene reached behind her grabbing what seemed like a gun. My father looked at her confused as she placed it directly onto his heart. "Irene w-what are you d-doing?" My father stuttered as he gently dropped the bodies in his arms.

"You picked her over me gong yoo!" She shouted as her arms started to shake. Tears emerged from her eyes as they soon turned a light shade of black. "That's why I killed her, that's why I killed your daughters mother!" Her voice was now shaky as I continued watching the scene.

My father tried removing the gun from his head but that caused Irene to press it further. "L-listen Irene, don't kill me t-too, d-do you r-really think that killing me will f-fix everyday?" I edged closer wondering what her next move was.

All of a sudden Irene burst out in laughter whilst waving the gun in my dads face. I tried going further into the scene but a string force was holding me back. "This gun is not going to kill you silly, it's just going to put you back in your place." She smirked.

"Irene stop you don't know why you're doing!" My father shouted. "Sending me back to hell wont do anything. I'll come back and kill you!" My father now enraged tried grabbing the gun but Irene was fast to dodge his attack. His fangs appeared as he tried again but Irene was quick.

"You're pathetic." She spat at him as she pushed him hard into the ground. She pointed the gun back at his heart with her finger on the trigger. " NO!!" I cried out trying to run to my father before it would happen. "Don't do this!" I shouted even louder but it was no use, this was in the past, it had already happened.

Bang. Bang. Bang. Everything went dead silent. The only noises that were apparent was the sound of my fathers blood oozing out of his body. Irene walked away as two men who looked like teenagers appeared from the trees. Was that Taehyung and j-jimin? Wait so that means the four other men were the other members of the group.

I felt the force that was holding me back weaken, so I took my chance to run towards my father. I dropped down on my knees as I watched him lay there lifeless. Tears flooded my eyes as I called out his name but nothing happened. Jimin and teahyung grabbed his body and lifted him up over their shoulders. "W-wait what are you doing?!" I shouted at them but their faces were blank. "Stop that's my father!" I shouted louder this time but nothing worked.

I stood there watching them take my father away. Tears no longer fell from my eyes, all I felt was anger and pain. The burning sensation in my throat began again as I felt my teeth hurt. My skin turned pure white as I soon felt the fangs fall through. My heart stopped beating as I felt mor enraged. I closed my eyes as I let the transition happen.

I opened my eyes back in the room with the boys and Irene. I looked up at all of the with hatred. I turned to my left and saw a mirror. I stared at my self for a second seeing that my eyes had changed to a golden colour.

"Only royals have that eye colour." Jin spoke from the corner he was held in. I looked at him but then looked away to see jimin staring at me, they all were. I growled as I stood up from the floor turning my gaze directly into irene.

"We've awakened the real beast."

a/n:
So the book is coming to an ending soon!! I hope you are enjoying it and want to read more!!

Please be sure to comment, star and share if you enjoyed this chapter as it would be extremely beneficial for me hehe!! ❤️✨