13

Jimin

"What?!" Anger boiled up in me as I clenched the phone even harder. I ended the phone call and ran straight to my car. My heart was beating furiously as I reached my house as quickly as I could.

I swung the entrance door open knocking a few ornaments at the same time. I ran up the stairs at a frightening speed as I looked around. "Where is he?!" I shouted causing my voice to screech through the house. I looked around the hallway and saw dark blood marks painted on the floor boards and the wall.

I felt my eyes turn dark as I searched along the corridor for jungkook. Finally, I had reached his bedroom, kicking the door down to reveal him sitting there smiling.

"Jungkook!" I shouted with the whole of my lungs as I charged up towards him. "H-hyung I-I'm sorry." He curled up into a ball as I held him up by the collar.

"How dare you fucking touch her!" I shouted punching in the face as he cried at the strong force. I threw him off the bed watching him fall down onto the floor blood spilling out his mouth. His looked up at me as I watched his eyes turn the same colour as mine.

"I'm not a little kid anymore!" He shouted as he stood back up." I stood facing him as I glared at him with hate. He swung his arm to hit me but I grabbed it quickly before I punched him in the stomach earning a huge groan. He released his hand from my grip quickly and punched my back in the face making me fall against the bedside table. I wiped the blood off my mouth as I stared back up at him.

I was about to punch again when suddenly he disappeared. "Boo!" He swung to punch me again however I felt no impact. I looked up and saw another person stood in front of me. Jungkook's hand was placed on the person cheek as I suddenly watched jungkooks eyes fill with fear.

I smirked as I stood up wiping the excess blood from my cheek. "Min yoongi"