18

Jimin

!warning!
Smut smut smut

"Masters hungry." I grunted slowly crawling towards her. She moved back until her back hit the head board. I licked my lips and brought my face near to hers."And he wants you."

"Huh?" She stared back at me innocently. With that one look, i could feel my member grow hard. "Dont do that." I groaned. She smirked at me whilst closing the gap so there was no space. She placed her small hands onto my lap 'accidentally' touched my friend. "Do what master?"

"You drive me crazy." I attacked her lips, grabbing her waist. "And I love it." She moaned as we both deflate the need for more. I squeezed her thighs playfully teasing her.

Picking her up, I placed her securely onto my lap so that her arse was sitting comfortably on my clothed cock. I smiled as I watched her eyes grow shocked as she felt my hardened dick beneath her.

She moved her hips slowly back wards and forwards throwing her head back at the pleading sensation. "M-master p-please I need you." I pushed her over so I was ontop.

"How horny are you for your daddy hmm?" I teased her by un-hooking my trousers and placing my member still clothed near her entrance. "I want you now!" She moaned louder. I smirked and took off my boxers.

My dick sprung out as she gazed at it wantingly. Suddenly, She flipped me over so that I was laid flat against the bed.

I was surprised by her sudden dominance but it only turned me on more. Her smalll hands wrapped around my cock making more grunt loudly.

"T-Taemi what are you doing?" I stuttered as smiled innocently. "Sshhhh" she ushered as I  threw my head back. Her mouth wrapped firmly around my cock as she started to Bob her head backwards and forwards.

"Ah~" i moaned heavily as I pulled her hair roughly. Her plump lips brushed against my cock making my body fill with even more pleasure. After a few more sucks, I finally came In her mouth.

"Swallow." I demanded and she did. I brought her face towards mine and stared her in her doll like eyes. "Your turn now kitten."

I threw her on the bed as softly as I could and climbed on top of her. She grabbed the condom and rolled it on top of my penis impatiently.
"Master please hurry." She pleaded.

I finally thrusted into her feeling the familiar sensation. I didn't waste no time and moved my hips as fast as I could hitting her g-spot every time. Taemi's moans were getting louder as we both enjoyed the sensation.

I leaned down towards her and whispered "Only I can make you feel this good." I kissed her lips again and we both finally reached our climax.

I dropped next to her covering us with the blanket. I cupped her cheeks and adored her beauty. She really is special. "You're mine." I whispered. I closed my eyes and cuddled her small body.

What would be your reaction if all the BTS member looked at you like this?