17

Taemi

I closed my eyes waiting for the pain but then I felt nothing. My eyes started to hurt as I slowly opened them. A glimpse of an orange light flashed before Me and then was fine. I opened my eyes wider to reveal tall dark trees.

(a/n GeminiBts commented the last chapter to include something. So I did, so that paragraph is dedicated to her)

"Where am i?"

I sat up from the ground listening to the sound of birds and the stream. As I walked further i realised this was a forest.

"Darling." A soft angelic voice appeared out of the blue.

It took me a couple of seconds until I recognised the voice.

"Eomma?" I ran until I saw the orange light from earlier appear in front of me.

"Eomma!" I hugged her feeling her warmness take over me. Tears drenched my face as I cuddled my mother.

" I missed you darling." She kissed the top of my head. She lifted up my face and wiped my tears.

"Look how beautiful my daughter has become." She smiled as she caressed my cheeks.

"Eomma am I dead?" I questioned letting my curiosity slip.

She laughed as she held my hand. "No darling." We started walk through the forest. With every step the leaves crunched. "You have just come here for a visit."

"And also." She paused as we reached a cabin. I looked confused at my Eomma.

"Where are we?" I let go of my mothers hand placing my own in my pockets.

"This." She pointed towards the cabin. " Is where we used to live." She smiled as she gazed towards the cabin.

I stared at my mother realising how much she changed. Her skin was as white as snow. Her hair was jet black and her lips were as red as a rose.

"Come child it is not polite to stare." I looked away quickly and followed her towards the cabin.

We entered the cabin revealing its dark atmosphere. As soon as Eomma turned the lights on the atmosphere started to brighten up.

She sat down signalling me to sit Aswell. I walked over to the arm chair. With each step i took the floor boards creaked loudly.

"Eomma what am I doing here?!" I asked again. She turned her head towards me.

"Your here because I needed to warn you. Your friend Ara, you cant... You cant trust her." She stood up and walked closer to me holding my hands. "Only trust the Bts."

"BTS?" I questioned.

"Yes, the boys you are living with now. I know they aren't treating you right but just listen to them and obey them. Please. All will be revealed soon."

A white hole emerged through the ground. Slowly I was being sucked in. "Eomma!!" I shouted.

"It is ok darling. I love you!" She shouted.

Jimin

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I grabbed suga's collar.

"NOTHING!" He shouted back.

"Eomma!!" Taemi shouted. I quickly let go of Suga and ran to her.

"Dont worry, you're fine." I kissed the top of her head whilst gently caressing her. I picked her up and carried her to my room.

I laid her on the bed gently making sure she was comfortable from the sudden accident.

"Master please dont leave me." She looked up at me, her facial expression showed how scared she was making me feel very protective over her.

"I will never leave you."

Author

!warning!
Smut

Jimin kissed her lips with passion. Taemi was shocked but she kissed him back as hungrily. She grabbed jimins hair threading her fingers through them.

Jimin bit hard on her lips causing her to moan softly. Their tongues was battling for dominance but Like last time, Jimin won.

He climbed on top of Taemi making sure to not break the contact with her lips. Jimin started to unbutton his shirt slowly keeping one hand on Her back.

"M-master." Taemi's breath hitched as his lips trailed down her neck.

"Baby girl you're so wet." His hands circled her inner thigh as he pulled her jeans off.

"Masters hungry." Jimin grunted. "And he wants you."