16

Taemi

Finally after 3 days I left the room and was free. I grabbed the fresh set of clothes that seokjin, who has been looking after me, had bought for me.

He had bought me a oversized grey jumper and some black joggers. He had also bought me some lingerie and a pair of vans too. I tied my hair in a low bun pulling out two strands and cleaned my face with water.

"Are you sure your better?" Jimin asked with a worried voice as he entered the room.

I giggled and squished his cheeks as he came towards me. "Yes I am master jimin." I let go of his cheeks and opened the door.

Over these last few days, me and jimin have gotten a lot closer. I felt more safe around him compared to the first time I had met him.

He giggled at my eagerness to leave the room and entered the hallway. "My maids have cleared a room for you, Taehyung and my other brother Namjoon have decorated the room for you." He smiled as we continued walking through the long hallway.

"Jimin." I called for him as I stopped suddenly in the hallway. "Hmm." He hummed in response as he turned around to face me.

"Why did you pick me at the auction?" I questioned. He looked at me confusingly as I continued to talk. "What I mean is, there is nothing special about me, so why spend so much money on a mere human?" 

He arms wrapped me tightly. "Because there is something about you that drew me to you. You're very amusing Taemi." I smiled at his answer and then we continued waking through the hallway.

"This is your room." He opened the door revealing a magnificent bedroom. My mouth dropped wide open.

"I-it is so b-beautiful!" I ran and jumped onto the bed brushing my hand against the white sheets feeling their fluffiness

"Get changed quickly, it is time for you to meet my brothers, properly." I nodded in response as he left me.

I explored the room a little bit and had found the set of clothes that jimin must have left out for me. I grabbed everything and entered the bathroom.

 I grabbed everything and entered the bathroom

"Yep." I said to myself. "Jimin defiantly chose this outfit. I twirled in front of the Mirror happily. I let my hair down deciding to go with my natural wavy hair today also, I applied light make up and finally left the bedroom.

I walked down the creepy hallway until I finally reached the stairs. I heard voices getting louder as I took each step.

"I hope she is pretty!" I heard an unfamiliar voice.
"Of course she is pretty I saw her already." V said.
"How come taehyung got to see her first?!" Another voice jumped in.
"Jungkook got to taste her first though!" V argued back.

I stopped, that jungkook guy better not be there I thought. I felt against my neck to see if the marks were there but I felt nothing. Strange.

"It wasn't my fault that she smelt so delicious!" That Jungkook guy shouted back. "Oh my gosh I can smell it again" I saw him lick his lips again as I finally entered the living room.

"H-hello!" I smiled as I bowed nervously towards the 6 boys in front of me.

"Woah!" The 6 boys stood their with their mouth gawked open. I looked back up confusingly as I grew self conscious.

"Is there something on my face?!" I looked at them confusingly as they all stared at me. Suddenly one of the boys walked up to me cupping my face. When he smiled, the cutest dimples appeared on his face.

"Beauty." I blushed as i heard his deep voice.

"Guys i think you should at least introduce your self before you start being perverts."

(a/n cba to write all their introductions. And btw jhope is not part of BTS yet, he will be soon.)

"Well I want her first." The leader RM stepped forward. I gulped as I moved away.

"RM she is mine." Master Jimin stepped in the way covering me from the other members.

"Jimin she is not just yours, you bought her with all our money." One of the guys, Suga smirked as master Jimin's face turned redder by the second.

"So technically..." Suga came closer with darkness as he touched my waist bringing his hands lower to my thighs.

"Suga!" Jimin gritted his teeth together as he tightened his fists.

I moved back in fear as Suga ran his hands all over my body. Jungkook and Jin held back Jimin.

"P-please dont do this." My chest was rapidly raisung up and down.

"Dont be afriad." His face became gentle for a moment but soon darkness had overtaken it fully. His fangs came out came out as he drew his lips closer to my neck.

I turned my head away locking eyes with Jimin.

"Suga!" He shouted.

"Help..."

I closed my eyes and then...