22

Ara

I opened the basement door staring at the darkness before me. The smell of old and fresh blood overwhelmed me. The coldness sending shivers down my spine. I took a death breath and walked down the hard stone steps.

I walked past the cells hitting each bar with the keys causing a high pitched noise. A muffled groan echoed through the room as I continued walked closer and closer. Finally I reached a cell and looked up reading the numbers "1995".

"Oh jimin" I called out in a sweet voice. A loud groan echoed through the cells as I leaned closer towards the bars. His red eyes shined through the darkness that engulfed him. A tint of sacredness scattered around my skin sending me goosebumps everywhere. I quickly closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I know your scared of me ara." I opened my eyes quickly to see his face only centimetres away. His fingers gripped the cold metal bars as he drew his face even closer. "I know what you want." He smirked. I tried pulling myself away but my body just froze. It was like time stopped, like we had been here for years. My body tenses and suddenly I couldn't breath. His cold fingers wrapped tightly around my kneck.

"P-please Jimin, please l-let go" I said whilst struggling to breathe for air. The darkness started to encase. He pulled me closer to him. I could feel like soft but icy lips on my cheeks. "Look what you have done to me. You have woken him up now" my eyes widened as I dropped to the floor coughing hardly. I stood up quickly and was about to run but I turned and looked at him one more time. "The only reason I need to do this is so I can finally be happy." I whispered and continued running from the beast I had awoken.

Taemi

10 days and I still haven't found him. 10 days I couldn't even face the rest of them. Each of them came into my room one by one everyday but that changed nothing.

I heard the door open for the 6th time today. I looked up tiredly and saw namjoon.

"Hey Taemi." He smiled at me. I smiled weakly back as he sat next to me holding me in his arms.

"Namjoon I miss him." I sobbed into his chest. "I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel like there is a part of him within me and I can a part of me in him. It's like we are bonded together. I shouldn't have done what I did with v and maybe that's what caused him to leave. What if he saw us namjoon? What if I was the one that caused him so much pain? I love him. I really do live that silver haired pervert and it's hurt so much inside to not have him here. To not have him with me." I looked up Ito his eyes and saw tears glisten in them. "Help me find him" I cried. I couldn't hold in the pain anymore.

Namjoon squeezed me tighter and held me closer. "Ssshhh" he placed his hand on my head and started stroking me softly. "Listen Taemi, I have a friend, a very close friend that will be able to help us. I can ring him tonight if you like and arrange a meeting tomorrow. Is that ok?" My eyes lit up. I nodded enthusiastically into his chest. "Thank you." He laughed softly. "Anything for you princess"

I woke up to the light shining on my face. After namjoon left I fell asleep thinking about Jimin. I turned to my right and saw a picture of him. He looked about the age of 10 and he was cuddling taehyung. I smiled softly but soon my eyes darkened. In the background there was a.... there was a girl. Sitting by and tree, her hair tied in plates, that girl looked exactly like... me. And then I remembered my last vision. I knew him before. I knew them before but why... why couldn't I remember them? I say up quickly and ran my fingers through my hair. I will find out soon, but first i need to find him.