12

??

My chest was rapidly lifting up and down as I ran down the corridor still holding her petite body in my arms. Her long thick brown hair dangling down her body.

Her face was lifeless but still enticing. Her blood trickled down my fingers triggering my thirst. I felt my throat throb wanting to at least get a little lick but I refrained myself and finally reached Jins office.

"Jin Hyung!" I kicked open the door. He looked up confusingly and quickly got up from his chair and took the girl from my arms. "Please save her." I cried as I went over to the table at which she was at.

"What happened?!" He asked as his fingers messily grabbed for a blood bag and a needle connected to a long tube. I stroked her head removing her light brown hair form her face. Her lips were bright red and sore and her face was also pale however, a light brushed still reminded stained on them. She looked exactly like the princess.

"It was jungkook, he must have smelt the blood from jimin hyungs room." Jin nodded as he inserted a needle in her arm and then grabbed one of the blood bags connecting it to the stand and the tube.

I sighed in relief as blood started to pump round her body again. Her pale body gained back a little bit more colour making me smile at the beauty do her.

"Hey taehyung here." Jin passed me a bottle of blood from the fridge. I looked up and stared at a mirror gazing at my reflection as my eyes started turning black. "You better drink it quick." Jin ushered as I unwinded the bottle cap.

I gulped the blood feeling it ooze down my throat sending a tingling sensation through my body. I opened my eyes as I had finished the bottle in only three gulps placing it into the recycling bin. "That" I paused as I wiped my mouth clean. "Was so good." I smiled towards Jin.

He chuckled at my childishness as he ruffled my hair. However his eyes soon darkened as he look towards the girl. "Don't worry jungkook will be punished." He growled as he looked at her pitifully.

"I guess jungkook forgot about today." Jin turned towards me as I stared towards the ground. "Maybe" I smiled weakly before sitting in a chair near Taemi.

"We all miss her but she is gone. Maybe this is jungkooks way of grieving maybe not the best." Jin said as he went back to his seat.

"Don't you think he looks like her hyung?" I questioned with a little bit of hope in my eyes. Jin sighed as he looked towards me. "Taehyung I'm even surprised you can remember what the princess looked like." I looked down sadly as I played with my fingers.

"How could I forget what she looked like, she was beyond beautiful hyung." My eyes shone as I rembered the cute little girl. He looked towards Taemi and smiled. "And she is beyond beautiful too but," Jin paused and looked back at his computer, "she is gone taehyung." He said sternly.

"We both know you and jimin are hurting the most but it has almost been 10 years since she went missing." Tears slowly fell from my eyes remembering the day we had lost our princess.

"But I'll never stop looking for her hyung." He looked at me apologetically as I wiped the tears off my cheeks.

He got up and walked towards me grabbing his coat. "I've got to go and get more boood bags and buy some clothes for her since jimin probably won't." He smiled weakly as he opened the door.

"Look after her." He said as he left, closing the door behind him, I turned towards Taemi and listened as her heart was beating calmly. I reached over and stroked her face, brushing against her plump cheeks. "I have this weird feeling that you're our little baby, the one that went missing. You have just grown a little." I smiled and kissed the top of her head squinting my eyes shut.

I leaned down towards her ear, grasping onto her small hands. "I will never let you go again even if it means fighting against my brothers for your love." I let go of her hand and walked towards the door before glancing at her one last time.

"Wake up soon Taemi." I closed the door and leaned gently against it for another moment. I will not let her go again. I walked down the hallways back into the darkness.