10

!Warning!
smut smut and a whole lot of smut.

Taemi

We entered a dark room. The walls were all red and the lights were off.

I felt a strong push on my back smashing me into the bed

I felt a strong push on my back smashing me into the bed. The door slammed shut making me jump a little at the sudden noise. I stood there scared and impatient wondering what was going to happen next.

"Jimin?!" I shouted. I sat up in the bed breathing heavily. I looked around the room to see chains, handcuffs and other weird sexual objects which made me unconsciously rub my thighs tighter.

"Jimin?!" I shouted again. I puffed my cheeks out when suddenly a shadow had fell upon me.

"I told you once and I am not gonna tell you again." His eyes turned blue as his veiny arms gripped my arms tightly as his chain dangled over me.

"I am" he paused as he drew his face closer to mine slowly. I closed my eyes shut trying to push myself as far as I could into the mattress to create some sort of space. "Your" he paused again, this time dragging his new so that it was in between my legs. He still held my arms hostage as finally his lips reached mine.

It was a light peck until I felt his sharp teeth pierce into the delicate skin on my lips. Blood dripped down slowly until it reached my neck and then changed course onto my collar bone. "Master" He whispered as  his lips attacked my neck thirstily. He sucked on my sweet spot causing me to moan loudly.

Suddenly his sharp teeth attacked my neck again, piercing into my veins causing more blood to flow out. Tears flowed down my cheeks as I tried to release from his grasp but it was no use. "Stop please." My voice croaked.

"But you taste so sweet." He licked my neck again and then brought his face up to mine. His eyes were full of just and desire and his mouth covered with blood as he gazed longer at me.

"Please, I won't continue anymore without your consent Taemi." He caressed my cheeks in his large veiny hands, wiping the tears away. "I want you, so badly." His facial features were gentle as he continued stroking my face. " I won't go too rough."

I sighed and thought for a second. This man is a stranger, I can't let him have me. I won't let him have me. But something about him makes me want him badly too.

"You promise you'll at least try and be more softer?" I whispered as I stared him deep in his eyes.

He smirked and then lightly kissed my sore lips. "Yes baby girl, anything for you." He
Unburying my blouse exposing my milky breast. He started hungrily at them as he grabbed my right breast massaging it softly while his lips were attached to my left.

"Ahh..." I moaned lightly as I grabbed his soft hair gripping it tightly. He squeezed my breast roughly until his hands moved their way down to my thighs.

His hands grabbed at the flimsy fabric quickly tearing it off of my body. My underwear was already dripping wet as he traced his fingers over my pussy. "Mhmmm..." I moaned even more as I clenched my vagina at the sudden touch.

"Ahhh... I need you." I pulled his shirt up so his face was in front of mine. I grabbed his cheeks and forced his lips against mine. Our tongues battled for dominance until he had finally won.

"Beg for me." His voice was now deep and dominating as he spread my legs wide open and drew his body away from mine not breaking eye contact. He unbuttoned his black
Silk shirt and pulled his trousers off leaving him in his pants.

My eyes stared hungrily as I teasingly drew down my underwear leaving my whole lower body naked. I moaned as the air hit my cunt sending a cold sensation through my body. I heard him rip open a condom wrapper making my lick my lips.

"I want you now master." I whined as I still felt no heat as I laid on the mattress impatient. "Fuck me master." Finally I had felt his body tower over me almost missing the weight of his body on mine.

"As you wish my doll." He ripped his boxers off, tossing them somewhere in the room. He positioned his throbbing cock at my entrance. "It is gonna hurt just a little but I promise it will go." I nodded slowly as I waited for his cock to enter me.

He gently pushed his dick inside my wet vagina, slowly thrusting hips. His hands landed near both sides of my head and he thrusts started to get speed up a pace. I felt pain as he pushed deeper making me moan in pain.

"Don't worry baby" he grunted as sweat dripped down his forehead dripping. "Just a little longer" he moaned as my pussy tightened more around his member. After a few thrust the pain started to disappear and the pleasure quickly over took it.

"Faster." I moaned breathlessly as I dangled my hands over his shoulder as he went even faster. "Fuck." Jimin moaned as smashed the whole of his member into my pussy. My hands grabbed tightly onto his back as my nails dug slowly into his soft skin.

Every thrust he did became stronger than the last as his hips found their rhythm. "I a-am gonna c-cum." I whispered whilst arching my back slowly. He grunted again as my a weird sensation formed in my stomach. "So am I." His thrust became sloppy until we had both finally came. Jimin slowly drew out his member before collapsing on top of me.

My hands instantly wrapped around his neck as he rested his head on top of my boobs. "Let me clean you up kitten" he whispered tiredly as he lifted himself up before lifting me up too. He took me to the shower turning it on before we both stood under it, letting the water soak into our skin.

We had both cleaned our bodies before we had both lazily climbed under the soft duvet covers. I wore jimins t-shirt as I felt his body curl around mine.

"Good night princess." His whispered lightly into my ears as I closed my eyes exhaustingly. I felt jimins lips graze over my ear as he whispered something else however I was too tired to hear.

Jimin

"I hope you remember me soon Taemi." I lightly whispered into her ears before I fell asleep with her tucked into my arms.