8

!Warning!
Smut included in chapter

Taemi

I was dragged off the stage. The curtains closed inputing that it was the end. I closed my eyes relieved but then reality hit.

I am gonna be a slave. I will never be free again.

I opened my eyes, stood in front of me was the masked figure.

"Here you are darling... your new master." The guy next to me then un-handcuffed me throwing me towards the man.

"Money." The masked figure then handed him a suitcase. He then leaned down near my throat making me gulp.

"Let's go" he grabbed my wrist roughly whilst dragging me towards a door. The sun stung my eyes causing me to groan.

A black Porsche was waiting outside. Stood beside it was a man with black uniform on. His brown hair shone in the sun.

"Mr park." He smiled whilst showing a block smile.

Mr park? Wait...

"Jimin?" The man took off his mask only showing the bottom half of his face.

His lips were red and plump. A weird feeling merged from my body. Unintentionally I lifted my hand and caressed his cheek. A smile formed on his lips.

My head drew nearer and nearer until our lips touched. Our lips where in sinc until there was a bang. I snapped back to reality, releasing my lips with his.

This wasn't me...

The driver looked at me. It was as if he was trying to tell me something. He shook his head and then started to drive. I turned away looking out the window.

A hand was placed on my leg. Instantly, I turned to my left to see that the mask had disappeared off his face.

"I-it is you j-jimin." I stuttered. His eyes were different. They were no longer brown but blue. His face was more paler and had a more of a glow.

"Say my name again." He said.

"W-why?" I asked confused.

He came near to me still keeping his hand on my leg. I back away until my back hit the door.

"Say it!" His eyes turned red.

"Jimin" I whispered repeating his name again. Satisfied he smiled.

"I am no longer jimin." He smirked. His hand raised higher until it was in between my thighs. "I am your master."

Jimin

"M-master?" She hesitated. I circled my hand on her clothed area.

"Yes." I replied. Her body was all tensed. She bit her lip trying to hold back her moans. I smirked.

Let's see how long she can hold it.

I pulled her panties down whilst inserting one finger into her pussy. Her walls tightened around my fingers.

"Why so tight?" I breathed into her ear.

Blood started to drip from her lip from how hard she was biting.

I drew face near her licking the blood slowly. I attached my lips to her her mouth causing her to stop biting. I inserted another finger and started to pump faster. She gasped but that wasn't enough.

I removed my lips from her mouth and placed them on her neck. Her scent smelled delicious causing my teeth to come out. I bit into her neck and started to suck her sweet spot.

"..mmm...Jimin-ah" she moaned. She released all her fluids onto my fingers.

I took my finger out and licked her juice. She tasted sweet just like her blood.

I smiled in satisfaction.

"We are here." I looked toward the driver.

"Thank you." I turned towards Taemi to see that she looked relieved. Our eyes connected until she looked away.

I smirked.

"Welcome to hell Taemi..."