5

Taemi

I held my neck as I walked out the alley way. I needed to get home before someone else came.

I grabbed my keys from my bag and unlocked the door. All the lights in the house were turned off except from the hall way light.

I quietly walked up the stairs. Immediately, I felt a burn on my right cheek. I fell down hitting my head on the banister.

I looked up with tears welling up in my eyes. My step mother stood in front of me with her hand still raised.

Anger was all that could be seen in her eyes. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" She shouted causing my head to hurt more.

My neck started to throb, so I grabbed onto it tighter. I looked down my shirt to see that more blood started coming out of my neck.

"I-I was at work and my b-boss wanted me to stay longer to clean up." I stuttered in fear.

I felt a massive pain in my stomach. "YOU SLUT!" She shouted whilst kicking me again. "YOUR SLEEPING WITH YOUR BOSS AREN'T YOU!!"

"N-no" I whispered whilst backing away to my door.

She grabbed me by the hair and hit me repeatedly.

"STAY IN YOUR ROOM YOU USELESS GIRL!" With those last words she left.

I crawled back to my room too tired to walk. I turned the door knob and then entered. I stood up holding onto my dresser and locked my door. I laid down on my bed too tired to get changed.

"Jimin, park jimin."

"I found you... Taemi."

His word kept on re-playing in my head. The way his cold lips touched my skin. I touched my neck to feel that it had stopped bleeding.

I traced a mark on my neck. It was a bird.

I closed my eyes still picturing his face, his kiss-able lips, the way his hair covered his eyes

I closed my eyes still picturing his face, his kiss-able lips, the way his hair covered his eyes. I pulled the cover over me and closed my eyes.

???

"Yes, yes sir. I see her now." I replied. She looked tired and blood was all down her body.

"When should I do it?" I questioned. My eyes still fixed on her.

"Now."

I ended the phone call. I stared at her face. She was beautiful. Beautiful and a spitting image of her father. She is gonna make us lots of money. I lifted her neck tempted to bite.

But then something caught my view. She was marked.

"Are you ready Taemi?"

Authors note-
I have literally spent non- stop writing this book. I feel like this book Is my best book (hopefully). I know there is no smut but I promise after the next few chapters will have some ^·^.