20

Taemi

*knock knock*

"Jimin oppa is that you?" I wrapped the towel around me as I switched off the shower. I walked towards the bedroom door opening it slowly.

"V oppa." He stood there smiling his box smile. I smiled back at him opening the door wider to let him in.

He gladly walked in sitting on the bed.

"Taemi have you se-" he paused gulping. His eyes moving all over my body. I looked back at him confusingly. Then it hit me.

I just got out of the shower and here I am letting a boy into the room, whilst naked. He stood up slowly as his eyes glistened a beautiful purple that enticing me.

"Taemi." His voice was deeper than normal. I squeezed my thighs as I saw him lick his lips.
"V." I whispered as I moved back slowly, trying not to get more please with his appearance. I looked around suddenly hitting something hard. His arms wrapped firmly around my waist.

"Taemi." His voice tickled my ear as he slowly moved me towards the bed.

"V no." My voice came out almost as a whisper.

"If I recognised you sooner." he spun me around gently. "I knew you were her. But jimin stole you right from my finer tips... like last time." His finger slowly reached towards my neck gliding across the mark. "Only if I had never let go." He leaned his forehead touching mine.

"Tae oppa I'm sorry..." I brought my hand to his cheek cupping it.

"Then let me have you." His eyes were neady as he brought his body closer making sure there was no air in between us.

What if Tae never let go? What if I stayed with him? Would I still be where I am now?

"I can't." I looked away. So many thoughts were running in my head.

"Taemi... I love you." My heart skipped a beat. "Excuse me?" I turned my head around. "I... love... you" he repeated.

I felt a weird tingling sensation in my stomach. Why was this happening? Maybe it was because jimin never said those words to me. But yet i have been with him the longest. Maybe jimin is not ready. But taehyung says it so easily like he has said it to me before.  Am I just over thinking?

Suddenly, I felt a burning touch on my lips. Suddenly a bright light started to encase me.

"When are they coming daddy?" I questioned whilst running into the kitchen. "They're coming soon my little Bumble bee." I laughed as my dad picked me up.

*ding dong*

"Put me down they are here!" I jumped down and ran quickly to the door. I would unlock it but I am too short. I jumped excitedly whilst my dad was laughing.

"Hello, come on in." My dad said. I bowed to the family as I waited for the one person to appear.

"TAE TAE!" I shouted. He dropped his bags and started to run towards me. "PRINCESS!" I jumped into his arms happily.

"How have you been?" He held my hand as he put me down.

"I have been good!" I smiled.

"Taehyungie!" I turned around confusingly. "Who is that?" I questioned pointing at a boy with black hair.

"That." Tae pointed. "Is my half brother, Park jimin."