6

Ara

"Sorry but this person can not answer please can another time or leave a voice mail."

"Uuuuugggghhh!!!" I groaned. This is the 1,000000,00000 time I have called Taemi and she still hasn't answered.

My face turned into a worried expression.

I decided to call Manger Jung.

"Hi Ara, what can I do for you?" He answered happily.

"Have you seen Taemi?" The phone went quiet for a while.
"Umm Mr Jung."

"Please, call me j-hope." He replied. "And no I haven't seen Taemi." My face went dark.

"What if her stepmother did something?" I whispered

"Pardon?" J-hope replied.

"Oh don't worry!" I replied happily to signal him that everything is ok. " I have to go bye!"

"By-" I needed the phone call before he could finish his sentence.

I sprinted out of my house making sure to lock the door. I ran out to the bus stop and with my luck the bus was already here.

I paid him the money and then sat at the back. I leaned my head against the cold window.

Taemi I am coming to save you.

Taemi

I groaned as I lifted my head up. My body was laid on the cold floor. I tried to stand up but my hands were chained together.

I was still in my work clothes but the blood had gone.

I turned around to see that I was in a cell. Faint cries were heard.

"Hey." I looked to my right to see a girl.

She was dirty and was black from all the dust.

"Hi!" I replied back smiling weakly. "Taemi." I went to shake her hand but the stupid hand cuffs got in the way.

She laughed a little. "Sunny." Her face glowed like the sun.
"

It suits you." I replied smiling back. "What are we doing here?" I laid my back against the bars.

Sunny copied landing her back against mine."We are at an auction. I have have been here for 3 days." I could tell her face darkened.

"How old are you?" Sunny asked.

"18." I replied back.

"Oh, i am your unnie then. I am 22." Sunny said turning around.

Suddenly, a door opened revealing a bright light. I covered my eyes with my hand.

"Numbers 12024, 18064, 2345, 1889" he called out. He walked past my cell. "And number 1995." He smirked.

I looked into sunny's eyes.

"Unnie help me." A tear slid down my face. The man unlocked the cell and unlocked my chains.

"I will. Don't worry!" She shouted whilst blowing a kiss.

Suddenly, cold finger tips touched my check. I turned around seeing the man that was calling out the numbers.

"You are a beauty." He whispered. His vile breath hitting my face like a bomb.

He led me out the cell and through the door.

"Here!" He threw some clothes at me.

"You need to dress nice for your new master kitten

"You need to dress nice for your new master kitten." He shut the door, leaving me with a little bit of light.

"Kitten?!" I Said disgusted. I shook my head and started to put the clothes on.

I looked in the mirror. My hair was down and it looked like a tornado hit it, so I decided to put it into a messy high pony tail.

 My hair was down and it looked like a tornado hit it, so I decided to put it into a messy high pony tail

"Hurry up in there!" He shouted whilst banging the door.

"Hurry up In there." I mimicked him.

I opened the door.

"Sorry miss." Darkness.