2

Taemi

"Hey can you come in today? Ara is ill and we need someone to cover." I sighed and ended the call. I placed my phone back onto the white dresser.

I opened my closet. I grabbed my uniform and walked into the bathroom. Today was my day off but I guess not. I locked the door and turned the shower on letting the water run down my hand.

I took off my pyjamas and stepped into the hot steamy shower. The warm droplets trickled down my face.

Suddenly, I felt two hands grab my waist. Goose bumps started to appear all over my body. I turned around to see no-one. The door was locked and it was only me and my step mother that lived here. I shook my head thinking it was my brain messing with me.

I quickly washed my self and brushed my teeth and finally exited the shower.

I placed my work clothes on and exited the bathroom. I put light make up on and put my hair up into a bun letting two small strands fall neatly down my cheek.

I grabbed my phone and placed it into my bag and finally walked down the steps towards the kitchen. My step mother stood there cooking breakfast. "Morning!" I smiled hoping that I would get a reply back. But all I got was a nod. I sighed and grabbed an Apple and left.

The cold wind blew lightly into my face. I reached my work place. 'The tigers tail'. I know what you might be thinking. How can a girl at the age of 18 work in a club. Well I am at the right age and plus I need money.

I entered the empty club. It was only 11 am in the morning so no-one would be here but I have to open and close the club and people like to come quite early.

"Taemi!" My manager appeared from behind the bar. "Hi! Mr jung!" I smiled showing my teeth.

"Please call me j-hope!" He laughed but also looked serious. I laughed with him trying to clear the awkwardness.

"O-ok" I stuttered whilst clearing my throat. "Well I might as well get ready." I said whilst staring into his soft brown eyes. His brown hair was neatly done and his plump lips curved up into a smile. I looked down to the ground nervously. I quickly entered the staff room.

My throat started to burn. I don't know why I was acting like this. I only knew Mr Jun- I mean j-hope for 3 months but yet I never felt this way.

I shook my head in disagreement. He is just my boss.