21

Taemi

"What happened?" I stood back from Taehyung. My head started to hurt a little but was gone after a few seconds. My heart was still beating fast. I held the towel tighter to my body as I started to walk away with my clothes.

"Taemi I'm sorry." I looked down at the ground as I felt his strong gaze burn right through me. I finally looked up into his dark brown eyes which were now slowly changing into the colour blue.

"Tae." I walked towards him cupping his soft white cheeks. "You did nothing wrong." A tear gently rolled down. I wiped it away.

"Taemi." He whispered. He grabbed me closer to him.

"I...I need to get changed." I ran quickly into the bathroom shutting the door. I leaned my back against the cold wood closing my eyes.

"Taemi." I heard a loud thud against the door causing it to shake. "Please I didnt mean to hurt you..."

"I know tae...." I whispered. "It is just a shock that is all."

"Then please." He paused. "Open the door." I stood up and hesitated for a moment but then opened the door.

He stood there with tears dripping from his eyes. "Tae." I cuddled him, burying his head in my knock.

"Taemi." His warm breath tickled me. Goose bumps appeared on my body.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered. His hands moved up towards my body just like earlier.

"I have to show you something." He kissed my kneck, grazing his tongue against it. I tilted my head to the side allowing him more access.

"I." He squeezed my thighs whilst lifting me up. "Had." I played with his buttons and soon took his shirt off. After he took off his trousers only leaving him in his underwear. "You." He flipped me onto the bed climbing on top of me. "First." He smirked and ripped my towel off. His tongue moved from kneck sliding down to my boobs. He groped the right one massaging it gently whilst sucking my left one.

You could see the bulge almost urging to come out. "Taemi." He moaned. I don't know what was happening to me but.... this felt wrong but right.

"Tae~" I moaned lightly. I grabbed his soft hair threading it through my finger tips.

"That's right baby girl," he stop what he was doing and looked me in the eyes. "Call daddy's name out loud." His eyes went dark purple in an instance.

He pushed his dick inside my dripping cunt making me moan lightly in pain. "Sorry baby." He kissed my head before he thrusted harder and harder not stopping. The room was filled with our moans and our skin slapping together.

"I-I'm cumming." I whispered out of breath. He quickly pulled out as soon as I was about to climax.

"Huh?" I sat up quickly. He smirked as kneeled infront of me.

"Not yet kitten." He grabbed waist lifting me up. His lips attached suddenly to my neck. Goose bumps appeared as his cold, wet lips started sucking slowly. Soon after, a sharp pain waved through my body as his teeth sunk deep into my neck. I grabbed tightly on his hair as he continued sucking my blood.

Soft moans escaped my mouth as he moved down my throat and nearer to my boobs. Pre cum started oozing out as he sucked on my boob.

"D-daddy" I moaned louder. "Baby girl scream name" he shoved two fingers into my pussy making me gasp. He started moving in and out until finally I released.

Taehyung collapsed next to me. His brown soft hair now tangled up and wet. His abs covered in sweat and his chest moving up and down rapidly.

"Let's clean up before Jimin comes." He said. My heart stopped. Jimin hasn't been back for hours, Where is he?