24

Taemi

I sat down on the old wooden chair facing the wall. Soon jhope appeared in front of me with his green emerald eyes. He placed his hand gently on my cheek caressing it.

"We will find him." He smiled lightly. I nodded my head restraining my self from crying. "Okay everyone," he clasped his hands together. "I'm afraid you will have to leave. You may cause a distraction and Taemi.... well Taemi could die." I closed my eyes tightly hearing foot steps leave the room and then the door closing. You can do this, You can do this. I repeated again and again in my head.

"Taemi?" I jumped surprised and opened my eyes quickly. "Are you ready?" He looked scared as his gaze stuck on me. I smiled reassuringly and held his hand. "Yes."

"Close your eyes and count to three." One, two... three. Darkness. Suddenly I opened my eyes revealing a tall green trees surrounding me. I stood up and brushed the dirt and leaves of me quickly and spun around. "Taemi." Jhopes voice appeared in my head suddenly. "tell me what you see" he said quickly.

I looked around the area, walking further into the wood. My eyes wandered every where looking for even the slightest of hints where Jimi could be until my eyes landed on a  house. The house was modern and average size but something about it was odd. "Jhope, I see a house but I need to take a closer look." I slowly walked through the woods until I find a clear path that led straight  up to the house.

"Remember Taemi-ah, No one else can see you except Jimin but still be careful." he said worryingly. "Don't worry Jhope, we are going to get Jimin back." I smiled and continued to walk up the path until I finally reached the door to the house. Before I went in, I looked through the window to see if anyone was home but the lights were turned off however I couldn't see any signs of movement. "There is no one there, I'm going to go in" I said whilst walking to the door. "Okay but please be careful" I smiled weakly and opened the door and then shutting it quickly behind me.

The living room in front of me was very big and also modern. There was a few picture frames hanged up on the wall. I decided to take a closer look however a huge "Bang" echoed through the house and vibrated against the floor boards. He must be in the basement. I thought and then quickly ran towards the basement door. I tried opening it but it was locked. "Jhope the basement door is locked and Jimin is down there." I whispered worriedly. "Taemi its okay calm down. Have you even checked in the draws for a key?" I stood there dumb founded. I quickly paced myself to the draw opening every single one until a silver light caught my eye. I picked up the key and ran back to the door. With one click the door was finally open.

I cautiously  glided down the steps of the basement until I finally reached the bottom. There in front of me but only a few metres away was Jimin. He had no shirt on and his head hung low against the wall. I ran to him as fast as I could and placed my hands on his bony cheeks lifting his face up. "Jimin wake up please!" I shouted. Suddenly, I couldn't breath.

"You wanted me to wake up and now I have." His grip tightened around my neck as he piercing red eyes continued to stare at me. "J-jimn l-let g-" before I could finish my sentence Jhopes voice appeared. "Taemi what's happening?! Your barely breathing!" he exclaimed. "Jimin please don't do t-this." I said as teared starting flowing out my eyes. "Remember Taemi your nothing to me. Your just another one that I bought to pleasure me and use as a toy."  My broke as I repeated the words in my head. Toy. That's all I was to him, a toy.  "I bought you for MY pleasure Taemi, I have finished with you now so leave me the fuck alone or I swear I will kill you." His grip was still firm on my neck."Taemi I have to bring you back." Jhope shouted with fear. The tears stopped as I felt my breathing slowly stopping and my heart continuing to break even more. "I hate you p-park jimin," I whispered until the darkness encased me.