11

Taemi

"Appa?" I knocked on the door many times but no answer. I opened the door until a small streak of light appeared.

"Appa?" I called again. I pushed the door too much and fell on my face.

"Taemi you clumsy little girl."

Someone started to laugh so I looked up until my eyes locked with a boy. He  smiled with his eyes. He had chubby cheeks and very pale skin. I ran up to my appa hugging his legs feeling embarrassed.

"Appa who are they?" I Said still hiding my red cheeks.

"Ah don't be shy Taemi-ah" he ruffled my head.

"This is-"

"Taemi?" I opened my eyes to see no  one beside me. I sat up looking around.

"Hello?"

"Hi!"

"Aaaahhhhh!" I screamed at the unfamiliar voice as I quickly Wrapped the blanket around my exposed lower body. I leaped out fo the bed dashing towards the door.

I whipped the Door open only to be greeted with an unfamiliar Hallway which was dark and creepy. There was no windows to be seen as I scanned the hallway looking for a little bit of light.

"Jimin!" I shouted. My voice echoed through the house. I walked slowly towards a large staircase but before I could take a step, someone had grabbed pushed me towards a wall. "He's gone my dear." The strangers breath tickled my neck as his dark eyes scanned my face. I felt him tug at the blanket trying to remove it from my grasp.

"Leave me alone." I pulled the blanket back forcefully which caused the mysterious figure to jolt backwards. "Hahaha." I couldn't stop myself from laughing as I heard him groan as his back hit the banister of the stairs. "Pay back"I thought.

Suddenly the mans face darkened as he looked up towards me. Finally his facial features became more easier to see. His eyes were quite wide for a Korean and his nose was quite strong. His jawline was his most noticeable feature including the small mole under his lips. He noticed me staring as he smirked before standing up straight.

"I see jimin has brought a naughty one this time." He walked closer and closer trapping me again against the wall. He tore away the blanket revealing my naked lower body before one of his hands gripped tightly around my neck.

"I am s-sorry" my hands tried to push him away but it was no use. "Well just a minute ago you were laughing but now..." he grabbed my waist digging his fingers into my skin. He finally let go of my throat causing me to drop to the floor, immediately gasping for air, I groaned in pain as I grasped my waist.

"You're like a small bunny." He chuckles as he picked me up off the floor carrying me to another room. He dropped me on the floor causing me to cry out in pain again. "Oh little bunny, let me play with you please." I tried to stand up but my legs gave way making me land onto my knees.

"I'm going to have a little bite bunny." He picked my up placing me on his lap as he sat down on the edge of his bed. "No please no" I said tiredly. It was no use, I had no energy to fight anyone let alone another vampire.

The man pushed back my hair brushing it over my shoulder as he pulled down the shirt. He licked the area he wanted before sinking his teeth into my shoulder. "You taste so sweet kitten." He moaned as he titled his head back in pleasure. I became drowsy as he looked back towards me placing two fingers until my chin. He tilted my head up so our eyes met. He stared hungrily as his mouth opened again revealing his fangs stained with my blood. " I don't think jimin would mind if I have another bite." He chuckled again before kissing my neck.

He tilted my head back revealing my neck as he pushed my hips more into him so my bare pussy was on top of his penis. Tears fell upon my check as tried to call out for help.

The stranger dug his teeth into my neck once again this time sucking more hungrily. My eyes fell shut as I felt my body become limp. Suddenly the door had swung open revealing another figure in the doorway.

"Jungkook!" The person shouted as I felt the person who was called jungkook release his fangs from neck. I fell forward onto his body as my eyes slowly blacked out.

A/n:
Comment who you think is Taemi's saviour!!

Also it would be much appreciated if you could share and star the book as it would help me keep motivated to continue writing!!