14

Taemi

"Wait up!" I ran as fast as I could trying to catch up with the dark haired boy.

We stopped running until we reached a cherry blossom tree.

His laughter filled my ears as I dropped down to the floor.

"You really need to exercise more!" He held out his small hands helping me up.

We both looked out into the distance watching the sun fall.

"Taemi!"

"Taemi!" I sat up panting with sweat across my forehead.

I looked around my surrounding not familiarised with it. I looked around until Something cold touched the tips of my fingers, sending shivers down my spine.

"Taemi." My breathing calmed down as i recognised the voice. "Jimin." I whispered. I clung onto his hand harder pulling him down towards me. "I'm here don't worry baby" He sat himself next to me on the bed pulling the covers over both of us. He pushed my head lightly onto his shoulder and placed his head on mine. I closed my eyes taking in his fragrance and warmth.

I felt butterflies in my stomach appear as he stroked my head. I like this side of jimin, a lot.

Ara

My hand was hesitant to knock on the door. "Come on he is your brother!" I said frustrated. After a few minutes of arguing with myself, I finally knocked on the door.

After a few seconds the door was wide open revealing my one and only brother... Kim sehun

(A/n- I know sehun is an oh and Ara is a Kim but for this fanfic he is a Kim)

"Noona?!" His face was puzzled but soon I found him attached to me like a koala. I wrapped my arms around him hugging him back. "What took you so long to come and see me?!!"

Flash back-

"Noona." His face was so close to mine.

"S-sehun stop messing around with me." I stuttered trying to push him away.

His grip was getting tighter on my waist.

"I love you." He whispered. I stared deep into the eyes I fell in love with.

"I love you too but... this is wrong." I gripped his t-shirt pulling him closer.

"Your only my step sister." His breathed tickled my nose. Yes we are step siblings but our feeling for lust and desire liver took us both.

Our lips touched sending a sensation through my body. I have been waiting for this moment and here it is. The kiss started to get heated as his hands moved from my waist slowly up to my chest.

"Jump." I obeyed his command and jumped onto his waist, Our lips were never parting. He threw me on the bed and then after seconds he was sucking my neck leaving purple marks.

"Hav- SEHUN! ARA!" My father burst through the door catching us in the act. Shun quickly jumped off me as I scrambled for my top on the floor.

"Father we're sorry!" Sehun shouted as he pushed me back so that my father was pushed away.

He punched sehun leaving him to bleed in the ground. "You two are NEVER allowed to see each other!" 

I ran to sehun holding him in my arms. "I love you" sehun said one last time before he was dragged away from me.

Suddenly, I was alone in the darkness. I want him back.

End of flashback

A/n:
Please be sure to help support this book by sharing it with friends and commenting on each chapter!!