19

Ara

"Did you do it?" Her shadow towered over me almost laughing at my cowardness. Her Icey hands traced along my jawline, halting at my chin.

"Answer me Ara!" She slapped me across the face leaving a sharp burn. Tears slowly trickled down my cheek, stinging as it reached the burn. "What did I tell you about crying?!" She turned my head towards hers, wiping the stains of water.

"Shhhhh." She moved the strands of hair out of my face. "Now Ara." She smiled. "Did you do what I told you to do?"

"Y-yes." I stuttered. "Yes what?"

"Yes mother."

Jimin

"Yah jimin-ah stop." My hands roamed all over her body trying to find the right spot.

"Jimin please!" She tried to escape from my grasp but I held her tighter.

"1..."

"Jimin!"

"2..."

"Please jimin!"

"3..."

I started tickling her stomach stopping her leaving. I tried to restrain myself from laughing but couldn't help but laugh with her.

I stopped and dropped my body next to hers out of breath.

"That's... what... you... get... for... not... telling... me... you... ate... my... steak!"

"What?!" She lifted her body up, resting her self on her elbow. "All of that because I ate your steak?"

I smirked showing my eye smiles that she adore.

"Yah park jimin." She sighed as she got up from the bed. "I am going to have a shower."

"Can I come?" I sat up grabbing her hand, pouting my lips hopeful that i could join.

"No." She looked at me unfazed by my sudden act of cuteness. I frowned. "Don't give me that look. Every time you come in the shower with me, we actually don't shower." She smiled.

"True..." I sighed in defeat. She giggled and then ruffled my hair before walking away.

Suddenly, I heard a ping. I reached over to grab my phone looking at the message.

"Meet me at the park in 10 minutes -K.A"

I stared confusingly at the phone before replying back.

"Why?"

I waited for the reply but then gave up. I got up and grabbed my jacket.

"Taemi!" I shouted. " I will be back soon!"

I dug my hands deep into my pocket. The cold air brushed through my hair. The streets were dark and the only light beaming was the moon light.

I finally reached the park sitting on an old wooden bench. I waited for what seemed like a life time until I saw a figure approach from the shadows.

I could only see the outline of the figure. It looked like a girl maybe in her teens. As she walked closer the smell of blood grew stronger.

I stood up quickly trying to turn away but the smell drew me closer. I could finally see her appearance.

She has blonde hair and was wearing what looked like a red dress. She was holding her neck as she came closer and closer.

I finally swallowed the huge lump that was in my throat. "Um do you need help?"

Suddenly the girl dropped to the floor. "Oh my god." I ran to her, holding her head on my lap. Blood oozed out her neck so I placed my hands firmly on it. I tried grabbing my phone but the blood was every where.

"Jimin?" I looked up with fright in my eyes.

"Ara?" Her face was shocked as she came closer to me. "I promise... I didn't do it." My breathing grew shaky as I still held the help less girl in my lap.

"She is not gonna make it." Ara said kneeling beside me.

"I know!" The tone of my voice grew louder. I could feel the heat rush through my vains reaching my face. My eyes started to burn. Everything around me started caving in. As if I was isolated. As if the only way to get out was to do something good or maybe even bad.

"Jimin what are you doing?!" I ignored her question and lent my face down towards the girls neck breathing in her scent. "Jimin you can't!" Ara tried pulling me back. I pushed her away grabbing the bleeding girl, holding her neck close to my lips.

"Just a little taste..." I smirked. I thought I was strong but my thirst... was stronger.

I sunk my teeth deep into her wound. My teeth digging into her skin as I began to suck.

Author

Ara smiled at the sight. She finally did it. She finally proved that she... She is worthy.

As jimin was finally finished with his "dinner", Ara stood up dusting her clothes off.

"Jimin." She called his name. Obediently, jimin turned around his pupils as dark as the night sky. "Come here."

He walked towards her. "You have something to do baby boy."