4

Taemi

I cleaned the bar one last time and finally closed down the club. I looked at the clock to see it was 2am. Irene is not gonna be happy. I frowned and left the club.

I wrapped my jacket around my waist and put head phones on. Immediately, I felt a tight grip on my wrist. I looked to my right to see a man with a hoodie on.

"Hey what are you doing?!" I tried to pull his hand off but it wouldn't move. The guy turned around. His eyes were a glimpse of red. His lips were curved up into a smirk.

He dragged me down an alley way until we stopped. He smashed my back onto the wall. He trapped me in between his muscular arms. I groaned in pain. "Please I need to go!" I tried to move but his face started to get closer.

He moved his face towards the light. Now I recognise him. He was the guy I spilt alcohol on. His face drew nearer to my throat. I closed my eyes ready for the pain. My breathed speeded up.

I knew what he was. And I wasn't afraid. I have learnt about his kind.

My teeth clenched shut but nothing happened. His breath tickled my neck making me moan lightly. "Who are you?" I whispered.

"Jimin, park jimin."

Author

His lips touched her pale skin. Her scent fluttered up his nose. His cold lips making her breath hitch. Jimin removed his hands from her head and place them on her back. He softly bit into her neck making two droplets of blood come out. Taemi groaned in pain but also in pleasure.

Jimin's eyes turned back to brown. He licked her blood off causing him to have a blood stain down the corner of his mouth. Normally, he would kill his prey but he couldn't. All he wanted to do was pleasure her to her hearts desire.

"I found you." He whispered. "Taemi". And left her.