26

Author

Her footsteps clicked against the hard stone steps. Her posture was always the same; straight and perfect. Her brown eyes were like vipers ready to attack at any moment, carefully watching her surroundings.

Groans echoed through the cold and damp room growing louder each time. She loved hearing people in pain, it made her stronger and gave her more power.

Smirking, she walked closer to the dark and dreary cage that was located in the corner of the room. One small light hung above it as the pulsating shadows of a beast emerged from them. Deep dark black eyes was all that she could see as she stopped only 5cm from the cold metal bar.

Instantly, she felt a warm breeze of air hit her face as the strong pungent smell of blood suffocated her senses.

"So weak." She mocked. "So small." She mocked even more as she started to circle the cage, making the beast follow her. "So worthless." She stopped as soon as she reached the metal chain that hung around Jimins kneck. "But your my beast." At that, she grabbed the chain pulling the helpless beast closer to her so the only thing between the was cold metallic bars.

"It's time do get the job done now." Pulling the chains harshly one last time, the poor beast nodded keeping his head low as he retreated back into the darkness.

"Ara" the women's High pitch vice screeched. In a matters of seconds, the girl appeared in front of her mother. "Get him ready, we leave at dawn"

Rushing, Ara leaped towards the tranquillisers that lay on the dilapidated table. Preparing the gun, her movements were suddenly halted by a soft touch on her forearm. "Let me do it." Irene demanded. Handing over the gun, Irene's  eyes suddenly flowed a neon grew as she pointed the gun towards the darkness, in an instant, a loud bang was heard which was soon followed by a loud thud. "I never miss" she smirked one last time before dropping the gun to the floor leaving Ara to deal with the rest.

Taemi

"Taemi wake up." Recognising the voice, I sat up instantly.

"Yoongi-ah" I called out his name gently whilst smiling softly as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Quietly laughing to himself probably because I looked like an absolute mess, he grabbed the tray next to him placing it on his lap.

"Jin told me to bring you this food, you haven't eaten for days so you must be starving." Nodding quickly I grabbed the fork quickly stabbing it into whatever food Jin had made, leaning over to make sure I could fit it all in. Laughing again, he grabbed the fork off me and grabbed the kimchi mixing it around a bit.

"Say ahhhhh" he cutely smiled. Hesitantly, I edged closer to him accepting the food offering whilst making an "ahhh" sound. Closing my mouth as soon as I felt the cold metal hit my tongue, I leaned back smiling to myself. "This tastes so good." Agreeing, yoongi continued to feed me until the food had disappeared.

Laying down again, I watched as yoongi slowly carried the tray towards the door before suddenly stopping.

"Oh yeah Taemi I forgot, you should maybe give Ara a call as she was the one that brought you here." He said as he opened the door.

"Oh so that wasn't a dream?" Halting, yoongi turned back towards me. "She was the first one I saw when I woke up, she told me to rest some more."

Confused yoongi came back in. Also confused as to the sudden movement, I sat up to face him.

"What do you mean she was the first one you saw when you woke up?" He question with his eye brows furrowed.

"Umm." Scared and confused, I said "well, when I opened my eyes she was there and she told me that she needed me to rest. There was something else but all I can remember is 'big' and 'soon' ." Yoongi's face suddenly turned dark.

"I don't remember Ara visiting us ever since she dropped you off, was that the only time?" Thinking deeply, I shook my head confidently, "no I don't remember ever waking up until you did"

Quickly, yoongi stood up and headed towards the door. Still confused, I got up and followed him into the hallway.

"You need to tell the boys you told me. Everything." His eyes suddenly turning a hit of orange as I nodded continuing to follow him to the living room where all the boys were gathered.

Taehyung and Jungkook were sat in the corner together playing video games on their phones whilst Jhope, Jin and Namjoon were sitting on the sofas as they leaned towards the coffee table that was completely engulfed by a huge map.

"Guys, Listen up, Taemi's awake and she has something she needs to tell you." All eyes were on me as Yoongi places his palm on my back, pushing me towards them.

"W-well" stuttering nervously, I looked towards jin who smiled softly at me. Continuing, I said, " i think Ara was the one who captured Jimin." All boys looked seriously at me as I spoke more. " When Jimin was... well... strangling me, I remember seeing a silhouette of a girl standing behind me, it looked just like Ara. Also, when I had woken up, Ara was the first one that I saw and I remember her saying 'something big will happen soon' but at that time I didn't fully understand what she meant but now, I think she is using Jimin but I have a feeling she is not doing this alone."

Finished, I took a deep breath as I saw Namjoon thinking deeply. "Are you sure it was her?"

"I'm sure." I said confidently. Nodding, he stood up sighing. "Boys and girl." He said whilst glancing at me. "I think it's time we get geared up and set up a plan, it's time to save Jimin."

At those words, everyone stood and surrounded near Namjoon as he explained the plan.

A/n:
Please remember to star and comment my book, it will help me a lot more if you shared too!!

I hope you guys are enjoying the book, please notify me if you're not understanding anything so that I had fix it in the book!!