Chapter 1

There's a clear difference between Love and Lust. Love is simply an intense feeling of deep affection, while lust is just a passionate desire for something (aka sex).

Have I ever been in love? Yes, but I'm beginning to think maybe it was just Lust. I don't even know if he was looking for a real relationship or if all he wanted was my body.

Did I believe that he actually wanted me? Of course. Did he play me just to make me look like one of those dumb girls that would drool over him? No, but he did give me a reputation, the hot girls' older sister.

Have I ever met someone who showed me that you can find live very fast and quickly? I think so. The bigger question is was I in love with him and was he in love with me? Maybe, maybe not. Love is such a powerful thing so no one should ever take advantage of it.

"Hey Morgan get up unless you wanna be late" My younger brother yelled from across the hall. "Be quiet Tanner" I said folding my pillow in half and putting it over my head so all of the noise would get blocked out.

Of course my brother would be excited, it's his first day of high school, but he wouldn't understand what's coming his way. He doesn't understand that high school isn't the same thing as middle school. High school is something he would soon regret looking forward to.

As I finally started to sit up and check my phone I spotted my sister in my makeup drawer. I absolutely hate my sister, because she ruined my high school experience.

"Lexi can you leave, this isn't some free for all?" I said walking to my closet to pick out an outfit. "Why should I? Do you think I'm gonna steal your stuff or something?" "You have before." "Well I'm sorry but I have to look good for Miles."

Miles was her blonde, fit, and football playing boyfriend. Her and Miles haven't been together that long but all that concerns them is whether she has her period or not for sex. Miles and I were pretty good friends until my sister threw herself on him.

My sister only being a junior got lucky considering that Miles only dated older girls (aka girls who were cougars) in the past. Lexi on the other hand always went for all of the boys my age and that was it. Lexi was considered a slut until she finally settled down on Miles, but even to this day people still considered her one.

As soon as I finished my hair and makeup I scurried down the stairs to see my mom waiting at the door for me.

"Good morning hun." She said with a smile that could easily convert to a frown. "Morning" I said trying to go around her. "Not so fast, you have to wait for your brother and sister." "what?" "Well I decided that since you have your own car you need to take your siblings." "Really mom?" I asked while stuffing a granola bar in my mouth. "Really now go before you 3 are late" "okay, I'll wait in the car"

As soon as I got into the car I plugged my phone into the new aux cord that my mom purchased while we were on vacation. She thought it would be good but didn't realize it was for the right phone, luckily I had the newer iPhone and I was able to keep it.

"Tanner stop you're gonna ruin my hair if you don't cut it out" Lexi whined sliding into the backseat. "That doesn't matter, no one thinks you're that pretty anyway" he said opening the door to the passenger side.

"Be quiet you two, geez you can't ever stop arguing" "oh I can, she can't" "that's it" she said getting up as the car was moving and grabbing his hair. I quickly stepped on the gas which made her face plant into his seat.

"Hey!" She said sitting back down clearly annoyed. "Sorry, but can you make sure that none of your makeup go onto my leather seat, I don't need that in here" "shut up Morgan" she said grabbing her phone. After that she didn't say a word.