Chapter 20

"Hey man, long time no see." I heard Zach's hot voice say. He did turn me on, but it's tough when the guy you just slept with is talking to him.

"Ha yeah, I'm glad You could make it before You left."

"Listen Bro, it was never my intention not to tell you that I was here, I just had a lot on my plate." "It's all good, you don't have to tell me where you are 24/7, but why exactly did you come here?"

When Julian asked the I quickly peeled out of the room to make sure there wasn't about to be a fight.

"Well I may have stolen Morgan's number from your phone and we just started texting and it seemed like we connected, so I wanted to surprise her."

"Dude you could've just asked me for her number." He laughed.

"Nah I didn't wanna get between whatever you two had together, if you even had anything together. She said you didn't, but I just wanna make sure that you didn't think the opposite thing."

"Zach, I told you that we never had anything. Those kisses meant nothing, we were just acting."

"And what about what you said to Kyle when you said you had hooked up with her?"

"I had to act with all of the guys around, you know how they can be."

"Yeah, but why would you lie to Kyle about that? You told us about your girlfriend, but you couldn't at least tell us that you were faking a relationship with Morgan?"

"She's my ex now and no because people like Blake and Karina talk too much." "I'm not gonna Argue with you on that one, but I don't know if I trust you with her."

"Why?" He asked getting angry. "Well you get to be around her all the fucking time while I live four hours away. You're my best friend and all I ask is that you give her some space."

"What I don't understand is that you think you own her. I've known the girl since July and I don't think she would appreciate the guy who she met less than a month ago to tell her that."

"You still lived in Tampa 6 months ago so how the hell did you know her?" "We met at a party in California and we just so happened to have the same friend who hooked us up."

"Wait so you went out with her?" "Yeah we went out for a week until she left." "Weren't you dating Victoria at the time though?" "Our relationship was complicated at the time."

"Well I guess if you want her you can have her." Zach said which kinda made my heart flutter. Does this mean that Julian and I could possibly work things out?

"Zach I'm not gonna do that to you. You didn't know about our past and I shouldn't stop you from going after her, she's all yours."

"Thanks dude it means a lot. Do you know where she is anyway? I went to her house, but her brother said that she might be at practice or something."

"Yeah, she told me she was going to Orlando today with some friends." "Really? I'm shocked because she said she would be home all weekend." "Her and her friends planned this last night at the party I had." "Oh well that explains a lot."

""Hey, What are you still doing here?" Justin asked coming up from behind me. "Waiting for Zach and Julian to leave so that I could go home."

"You know they're staying here right?" "How do you know?" "J told me, but I know how I can sneak you out." "How?" "Hold on." He said running back up the stairs.

"So how's your mom doing?" Julian asked. "Not well to be honest. She's going on for testing in a few days, but she thinks it's back." "Damn I'm sorry to hear that."