Chapter 24

"Let's go Julian!" I cheered as Tanner passed him the ball. The boys were up 4-1 with 1:30 left, but me being the girlfriend that I am I still cheered.

"Morgan you're so extra, they already won." Alyssa laughed sitting on her boyfriends lap.

We won our game earlier 5-4 in a tough game so all of my motivation still hadn't gone away.

"And the final is Gainesville Prep 4, Winter Haven 1." The announcer said as the boys shook hands. Right after he grabbed his stuff and made his way towards me.

"Good job out there." I said getting on my toes to peck his lips when he picked me up. "Thanks for cheering me on and I forgot to mention that you did great today too." "Thanks."

"So a few of us are going to the pool when everyone gets settled, wanna come?" "Yeah sounds good." "Well let's head back to the room to change."

As soon as I got to the room I pulled out a black bikini and put that on.

"Damn." Julian said rubbing his thumb back and forth along the bottom of the bikini. "You don't look to shabby yourself." I joked.

"I'm just speechless right now. You look so fucking hot." He said pushing me up against the wall. "Look, As much as I want you to do whatever you wanna do to me, your friends are waiting."

"You're right, let's go." He said throwing a cover up at me to distract him less.

As soon as we got outside, Nick, Khalid, Alyssa, her boyfriend, Camila, Tanner, and few other people on our teams were outside.

"It's about time you two got out here, this shit is whack right now." Khalid said clearly wasted with some girl on his shoulder.

"Why?" Julian asked. "There's kids all over this place, and Weston Aka Alyssa's boyfriend brought a kilo and some drinks."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go." Julian said grabbing my hand as we headed up to Alyssa's room.

"You know I love you right?" Julian said staring at me. "Yeah and I love you too." "Then please keep quiet about what's about to go down." "I'm not trying to get into any trouble so I wouldn't tell and plus I need a drink." I laughed.

"What do you want so I can make it for you?" "Surprise me, but I don't want something that'll take me down after one drink." "So gin and tonic it is."

"You're not gonna smoke or anything right? because I hate that." "Definitely not, if I got caught with anything during the recruitment process than I could be un-recruited."

"So you're just gonna have one thing and that's it?" "Yeah, but you gotta relax. You seem tense about it." "Well I don't really want you to get in trouble especially because the underclassman look up to you."

"Are you trying to guilt me out of this?" He laughed. "Maybe just a little, but I'm doing it mainly because I wanna spend a little quality time with you off of the bed."

"Well what do you wanna do?" "Something that isn't illegal." "Well the drinking part is, but I think you can look past that. I'll tell you what, we can get our drinks, I'll order some food, we can sit and talk for a little, and then we can go do whatever you want." He said as Nick opened the door to the room.

"Sounds like a good idea." I whispered and then he went straight for the alcohol.

"Julian dragged you here didn't he?" Nick asked. "No I told him it was fine. Where did your drink go?" I asked surprised that he didn't have a cup with him.

"Some girl took it, but it's clear that me having a drink isn't meant to be for tonight." "Guess not."

"So have you two...you know?" "Not recently, but we were close until you and Khalid dropped by."