Chapter 13

4 Days later
"Good practice today girls, we have a scrimmage against Alachua high on Friday. I would advise that you talk to your teachers to reserve your homecoming tickets so they don't get sold out. Other than that you girls are free to go.

"Morgan can I talk to you for a second?" My coach asked calling me over. "Yeah what's up?" "Well I just wanted to let you know that you guys made 3,200 dollars on Friday. You and Manning really played tough out there, however I noticed a little chemistry between you guys. Is there something going on between you two?" "No, he's my sisters' boyfriend."

"Are you sure he doesn't have a thing for you?" "Positive, he likes her a lot." "Well sorry for asking, you guys were just like my husband and I when we played practice scrimmages in college." "That's interesting." "Well you can go if you want now." "Thanks."

"Tanner let's go." I screamed trying to get his attention and then Julian looked back at me. I could see the pain in his eyes but he still had a brave face. "Change of plans, I'm going with Julian since he's going to visit Lexi anyway." "Okay Whatever."
********************************************
"So that's the reason why Both Romeo and Juliet committed Suicide?" Nick asked. "Yeah we learned this freshman year you dumbass." Khalid said throwing a water bottle at him from across my room.

"So what are your plans for homecoming?" Khalid asked. "I'll probably end up hanging out with Allie and her date." "Why would you do that when you could have a date?" Nick asked sitting up from my bed. "I won't have a date, I haven't got asked." "I'm sure Noah will ask you."

"Ahahaha." Khalid and I laughed. "Okay So maybe that won't happen, but maybe you can go with Tanner." "Bro are you really stopping that low just to get her a date?" "Yeah, but at least you'll have one." "I'd rather not have one than go with him." I continued to laugh.

All of a sudden Julian my door busted open. "Woah sorry, I didn't know anyone was in here. Lexi just asked me to get tape in here." "Here." Nick said throwing him the tape. "Thanks." He nodded as he looked me up and down.

"Woah what was that? Do I sense tension?" Khalid asked "Yeah you do." "What happened to you this time?" "Long story short he's a liar and we hooked up while he was with my sister."

"When you say you hooked up do you mean that you were dating or...?" Nick asked "no I mean his penis went inside of me." "Woah woah woah too much info there."

"When did that happen?" Khalid asked. "This weekend." "He said he was going on a guys trip with his brother and father, but I guess that explains why Tanner was at practice and he wasn't." "Yeah, but I told him off and we haven't spoken since Saturday night."

"I swear your relationship is like a rollercoaster. One second you could be just going smoothly and the next you could drop. The only issue is that you don't wanna get off the rollercoaster." Nick said. "Exactly." "Wait do you have like him?"

"Nick are you crazy? That's her sisters' boyfriend." Khalid laughed. "Yeah he's right." "I still don't see a reason as to why you wouldn't like him." "Let's just say that we fight a little more than we should." "That's definitely apart of the sexual tension. I mean I could see you two together."

"To be honest I kinda see it, but I see her more with Noah but only because they dated." "I mean the only time that we ever had a romantic connection was back in California when we first met." "Well Yeah because you guys were attracted to each other. Have you even told Lexi about that?" "No and I don't plan on it. She knows we kissed but I said it was for spin the bottle."

After my phone made a noise indicating that I got a text. "Ohhh who texted you, Julian to say he's sorry?" Khalid laughed "or Noah asking you to meet up with him." Nick said right after. "Surprisingly it's neither." "Then who is it?" They asked in unison.