Chapter 18

"Ughhh my life is Fucking over." Lexi said pacing back and forth as I ate breakfast.

""What's wrong with you? I thought homecoming was your favorite night of the year."  "It was but it isn't anymore." She said grabbing a pillow from the couch and throwing it on the floor.

"Are you drunk or something?" "Why would I be drunk if I just woke up?" "I don't know, it could be a hangover or something."

"I didn't drink anything, bur it would be better if I did." She said grabbing a plastic red cup and the bottle of vodka from the fridge.

"Nope that isn't for you." I said taking the bottle from her hand. "C'mon don't ruin the fun." "Too bad, go to my room." I said quickly finishing up the eggs and bacon on my plate.

"So what's wrong with you? I've never seen you this down." I asked sitting beside her.

"Julian broke up with me last night." She said starting to sob. "Really?" "Yeah he said that the timing was wrong and that we just weren't right for each other."

"It's okay Lex, things will only get better from here." "No it won't, I'll literally be the only one without a date."

"I don't have a date." "Technically you do, you're still going with Julian." "But I wouldn't be if we weren't the soccer captains. We also only planned to spend the beginning together so he can just walk off when he feels like it."

"I know, but why wouldn't he spend the night with you if he could?" "Well he seems to have a lot on his mind right now and so do I. We aren't technically even on speaking terms so I have to fix things with him."

"In all honesty I don't even wanna make things right with him, I'm just so pissed that I don't have a date at the last minute." "I'm sure there are plenty of guys that would wanna go with you."

"I'm gonna look so desperate though and I'm just gonna be called a "little slut" again because I'm hanging out with a new guy." "Since when have you cared about being called a slut?" "Since cute guys have started calling me that." "Makes sense." I laughed.

"Okay I'm gonna hate myself for saying what I'm about to say, but I think Julian might have a thing for you."

"This isn't the first time I've been told this, but it's not true." "Why don't you think so? He fucking said your name before we almost hooked up and he always seemed to be wondering what you were doing."

"Julian and I have talked about this before and I admitted that I had feelings for him before you started dating, but he said that he only liked you."

"That's Bullshit and you know it, Morgan. How many times have you kissed him?" "Look that's the beyond the point."

"Answer my question." "Okay like a few times." "A few is like 2 or 3." "Okay like 7 or 8, but that doesn't matter."

"How many times did he cheat on me with you, and don't worry I won't be mad at you." "Does kissing count as cheating?" "Yes why wouldn't it?" "Okay like twice, but it wasn't major."

"Good to know, Sex?" "Okay really Lex?" "Yeah I wanna know exactly what this secret relationship was like." "There was no secret relationship and we never had sex when you were together." "Good to know, I'm gonna call him and give him a piece of my mind." She said skipping off.

Technically I lied, but at the same time I didn't. She asked if we hooked up when they were together which didn't happen, however we did hook up.

As I got my makeup together I heard Lexi screaming over the phone. I felt bad, but I couldn't hide that from her. She's seen us kiss before so she it didn't come as a shock to her.