Chapter 23

The same day
"Good morning class. We will be starting a new lesson on relationships and mental health. As you know any relationship whether it's a family member, a boyfriend, a girlfriend, or even a best friend has all of its problems. For example we can bring up one of the relationships in this class. The ex boyfriend was upset with the ex girlfriend because he thought that she was using him for sexual encounters.

"Uh Mr Jackson, I don't mean to be rude, but are you sure it's okay to bring up the past relationships of other students in this class?" Miles asked.

"Yeah Mr Jackson, I mean I did expose Morgan for this back in August, but why do we need to talk about a toxic relationship?"

"Oh my gosh." I mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

"Morgan is there anything that you would like to say to defend yourself?" "Uh Yeah, none of this happened so I don't know why Noah would say something like that."

"It's because Noah is smart and stopped hooking up with a bitch like you." Some girl who was sitting in the front said looking directly at me.

"What the fuck? Does a bitch wanna get slapped or something?" Lexi asked clearly tense. "Yeah Morgan does, but maybe you should too you little slut."

"Woah watch your mouth." Khalid said standing up. "Aww how cute, Mr failed matchmaker who hasn't been in a relationship since freshman year Kameron Stevens." "It's Khalid." "And I don't care."

"Hey don't let her get to you." Julian whispered into my ear. "I know, I just want this class to be over."

"And the boy I was just thinking about, Julian." She said coming from behind wrapping her arms around him.

"Soccer superstar, homecoming king, Tampa boy, and hoe. I'm single if you're bored and looking for fun. I also will be watching you." The girl winked and then walked out of the classroom.

"Who was that?" Khalid asked clearly annoyed about what she said. "I have no idea, I thought you guys would've knew."

"I knew exactly who that was." Julian whispered again. "Really? Did you go out with her or something?" "Nah that's one of Victoria's good friends that just so happened to say she was moving to this part of the state a week after I did."

"So how come we've never seen her?" "She goes  to some private school so I have no idea how she got in here."

"Okay Kids back to the lesson. Mental health not only affects the way a relationship goes, but it affects your future and how you make each decision. If you have any questions about mental health I would speak to a trusted person like a counselor or parent. And with that being said I'm gonna pair you all up for a project."

"Let's have Christian and Lexi, Dylan and Anna, Noah and Nicole, Julian and Morgan, Khalid and Sarah,......"

"Now that your "relationships" have been settled, the hard part comes in. I will be picking a paper out of a box which will decide a hardship in your relationship. This will change the way you think and most likely screw with your relationship. The point of this project also shows how capable you are of handling a good and balanced relationship."

"We got this. We live together so this shouldn't be too hard." I laughed. "Yeah you're completely right."

"Morgan come pick a paper out of the box." Mr Jackson called as I got up. I quickly reached into the box, picked any random paper,and handed it back to him."

"Okay guys this is a tough one so be prepared. "As a junior or senior in high school, it is very difficult to balance school, sports, money, and personal time all at the same time. One night you two decided to have a little fun and decided to have unprotected sex, but a few days later the female forgot to take her birth control pills. The next thing you knew you were gonna become a parent to a kid at the age of 16,17, or 18. After 9 months you finally had the child, but how will you be able to balance everything with this newborn child."