Chapter 12

"Let's take some shots up in here." I heard someone scream as Julian and I walked I to Blake's house.

"Yo this party is about to get mad crazy."Julian laughed. "I can tell considering people are already drunk and it's only 9:50." "I told you that we party hard here." "Yeah but I didn't expect this."

"Yo it's Julian." Brandon screamed walking over to us as a few people followed behind him. "What's up, long time no see." "We saw each other like 8 hours ago." "Yeah That was 480 minutes ago." "Shut up." He laughed.

"Hey you should probably get away from there." Karina said moving me away. "Well hi to you too." "Sorry, you know how guys are. He'll end up drunk soon." "That's what I figured."

"Yo K why are you stealing Morgan from me?" "Sorry I was just telling her about something." "Okay, keep an eye out for her just in case." "I will." "Let's go, I'm sure you wanna meet some more people." "Yup."

"Aye Manning what's up?" A boy with platinum blonde hair asked walking towards us. "Nothing Jay what's good with you." "You know, Lacrosse. "So who's this?" "This is my Girlfriend Morgan." "Ooh Okay I see you. Where did you guys meet?" "We go to school together." "Nice, have you had sex with her?"

"Yeah he's had Sex with me, is that even a question?" A girl with light brown hair said coming out of nowhere. "Victoria?" Julian asked very confused. "Hi Julian." "What are you doing here? I thought you and your mom moved to California and were staying there" "I live here now, my mom and Blake's dad got married earlier this month and she wanted to move back. It was unfortunate when we got back to find out that you had moved somewhere else. I could've finally all worked out and it still can."

"Victoria meet my girlfriend Morgan?" "I'm sorry what? If I heard you correctly you said girlfriend and I hope you mean that she's a friend who's a girl." "Nope, we've been together for over a month now." "You can't be serious right now Julian." "Sorry tori." "Sorry Melissa, but we need to talk." "It's Morgan but okay." I said walking away.

"Hold on Tori just give me a sec." "fine." She said rolling her eyes at me and shooting me dirty looks.

"Thanks for pretending to be my girlfriend, it's better that way considering that no one can hurt you and Victoria can get out of my way." "No problem." I nodded as he went off with Victoria.

"Hey." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. "Oh hey Zach." "Having a good time?" "What do you think?" "I would say good, but considering that Victoria showed up I would say bad." "It's not that it's just that he left me with a group of people that I don't even know but he said that he was gonna protect me."

"If I were you I would give him a few minutes. He talked to me on the phone about how he was planning this trip and that he wanted someone special to come with him." "Well I guess that makes me feel better."

"So how did you become good friends with Julian?" "Well we're both the soccer captains so we had to work on stuff together and we figured that we had more in common than we thought." I lied. "Well he talks a lot about you and he told me about how great you are." Aww that's sweet."

"So are you two a thing or?" "Nope we're just really really good friends." "Well now I'm questioning it since you said really really." He laughed. "I'm being serious. We've never been romantic." "Whatever you say."

"So how did you meet Julian?" "Well we met back in the second grade. That was when he still played baseball and had just gotten his braces. We both wanted the same toy to play with after lunch and after arguing about it for like 15 minutes we decided to share and we've been friends ever since that day."

"Sounds cliche but that's cute." "Yeah, we won best bromance last year." "Okay that's even funnier." I laughed. "You think that's funny? I saw that video of Julian crossing you up, wanna see it?" "Shut up."